You can type here any text you want

How to increase Line Pressure

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87we410877

Hi I have to increase the line pressure about 10 psi. I have the pan off. Is this something i can do without dropping the valve body? Thanks alot!! my # is 516-356-6238 if you'de rather explain it over the phone. Thanks alot!!

You can partially block the 1-2 accum feed with a plug .. I blocked mine fully , because I like the harder shifts. But I'm sure a tranny expert has I better way and will chime in to help.. I'm right in . L.I. too...

Hi I have to increase the line pressure about 10 psi. I have the pan off. Is this something i can do without dropping the valve body? Thanks alot!! my # is 516-356-6238 if you'de rather explain it over the phone. Thanks alot!!

Why 10 psi? Use larger boost valves and a stiffer regulator spring.

??? That does not raise line pressure. That eliminates 1-2 accumulation only. Line is from boost valve, pressure reg spring.. pressure control system.

You can partially block the 1-2 accum feed with a plug .. I blocked mine fully , because I like the harder shifts. But I'm sure a tranny expert has I better way and will chime in to help.. I'm right in . L.I. too...

tyler I can help you out tomorrow if you need to come in.give me a ring.hands beter.

Back