You can type here any text you want

Hows Your Car Doing?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
mine is on jack stands waiting for me to come bleed the brakes on my new hydroboost

Mines on jackstands too....hmm I think blocks would have been better now :D

Mines on jackstands too....hmm I think blocks would have been better now :D

LOL Well you do live in GA after all Jim.:biggrin: "If your home is on blocks and the cars aren't, you might be a redneck". LOL

Mines sitting in the field wating on the turbo to get back so I can fab the up and down pipes.:frown: Then I have to rebuild the engine and transmission.:mad:

My poor Regal in in the garage surrounded by non buicks and customer jobs :eek: and now it's really blocked in, I pulled my civic in behind everything lastnight after I had done slid off the road in it and wiped out the driver side quarter and the left rear body panel/tail lamps and rear bumper, the tree is SOLID though.

Waiting for me to tune the carb and add an exhaust and get it running!

SO my car is the only one that drives right now... HAHAHA (Im knocking on wood because my brakes are going out:mad:)

LOL Well you do live in GA after all Jim.:biggrin: "If your home is on blocks and the cars aren't, you might be a redneck". LOL

Mines sitting in the field wating on the turbo to get back so I can fab the up and down pipes.:frown: Then I have to rebuild the engine and transmission.:mad:

We are in the same boat :biggrin:

SO my car is the only one that drives right now... HAHAHA (Im knocking on wood because my brakes are going out:mad:)

That's a big negative I didn't say it won't drive, it's just that it's not going to go anywhere in the snow. I can fire it up and do a burnout in the garage though, smoke it out.

That's a big negative I didn't say it won't drive, it's just that it's not going to go anywhere in the snow. I can fire it up and do a burnout in the garage though, smoke it out.

LOL It's not quite spring so we're trying to fix the issues we came up with in the last year or so. Mine runs but it has a rod knock.:mad:

Mine is down. The DP is getting TIG welded, exhaust manifolds are off, turbo is wasted, and the carb spits and sputters when you smash it. At least I know now that its a accelerator pump issue.

my truck is completly apart.

almost done with the coil over swap in the front. upgrading to power steering and removing the old ladder bar mounts.

were slowly getting there.

A.j.

Lol not the Regal! but here is how the Civic is doing.:frown:

Attachments

• civ0.jpg
    civ0.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 98
  • civ1.jpg
    civ1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 95
  • civ2.jpg
    civ2.jpg