You can type here any text you want

HR parts anti roll bar 7.5" 10 bolt

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tz44

I noticed on the website it says it will work with 8.5" 10 bolts but doesn't say if it will work with the 7.5". Does anyone know if it will?

Thanks, I guess I know what's next on my shopping list now.

Where's the cheapest place to buy them? I saw them on their site fir $509? What should I expect to pay?

I think all the vendors are about the same. Post on "parts wanted" Have you considered swapping to an 8.5, or an eaton, etc.?

I've got a thread in parts wanted.I'd love to swap to an 8.5 but can't find one locally for a decent price. What do you mean swapping to an eaton?

Thanks

I think summit sells them, I know they do for the 8.5 but it's a posi unit that can be rebuilt as opposed to the auburn unit. I think the 8.5 unit is /was$485.00

I should probably start another thread for this but I was looking at upgrading the upper and lower rear control arms; I'm trying to decide between UMI and TRZ. Any suggestions?

It really depends on how fast you want to go. Boxed stock c/a's have worked into the 10's and the plates can be purchased from h&r for around $40.00 I think. I am running h&r's upper and lowers along w/their bar. There are plenty of other guys running the umi's and trz's that can comment on them.

Back