You can type here any text you want

HR Parts upper arms...the Extreme ones!

• Thread starter Thread starter coach
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
C

coach

Hey Guys,
Anyone running the gigantic upper arms from HR Parts on the street? I asked about the rear drag bar and now I want to know about these arms. I saw them at Norwalk and was interested, but didn't have a need. I have since built a set of lowers and wanted to upgrade to these while I am doing the drag bar set-up. I have a complete Metco set-up now , but it will be for sale as soon as I get this stuff installed.

Thanks
Coach

I will have a set of Metco aluminum lowers and adjustable aluminum uppers and a 1 3/8 Full Throttle sway bar for sale very soon. This package has about 1500 miles on it. I'll take PM's if someone is interested and can wait until I have it off the car. Just offering a jump to a lucky guy. Paid $755 plus shipping for everything, will sell it for $600 plus shipping. It all looks new.

"coach", I don't know if these are the ones you're referring to, but I've had them on my car for several years now with no issues at all...

regards,

Claude. :wink:

P.S: I removed the air bags since these pictures were taken...

I think he's referring to there new Ultimate & Insane series I believe. HR-0232. Rod ends are 7/8 vs. 3/4.

These are the best rear control arms bar none. I just went 1.27 on 325/50 drag radials. The larger rod end allows 4 a teflon coating that'll hold up 2 the abuse I can give them and they don't creak. I drive the car on the frequently with no issues. I also run HRparts sway bar. I replaced the wolfe rear suspension that was on my car and they were no comparison. Two bent control arms and every rod end was shot!!

These are the best rear control arms bar none. I just went 1.27 on 325/50 drag radials. The larger rod end allows 4 a teflon coating that'll hold up 2 the abuse I can give them and they don't creak. I drive the car on the frequently with no issues. I also run HRparts sway bar. I replaced the wolfe rear suspension that was on my car and they were no comparison. Two bent control arms and every rod end was shot!!

Thanks Chris,
I am going to be running my custom built lowers, and a HR Rear Drag bar and now I want these Insane series uppers. HR Parts websight is being renovated so you cannot get on and see the price or the specs. I saw them on display at Norwalk and holy crap!!! You can see my custom made lowers in the Fabrication thread under " Coach's custom parts" Go to the botton of the first page and see the latest version. Your car is BEASTLY and my car, even when I get the new motor in it ,will not be a fraction of yours. I am shooting for mid / low 10's max. I building a stroker with TA heads and intake and a Limit Te45a turbo. I also have a Vince Janis 200 to go behind it. It is a street car mainly.
Thanks
Coach

Back