HRE wheels

They are a little pricey but they're the same as simmons or 360forged. I also want a 3 piece wheel that you don't see the hardware holding it together and they do.

Are you planning on doing a disc brake conversion, if so might need to check on that first. I think all wheels like that look good with a brake upgrade.

I think i've settled on getting these with black centers. What you guys think?
They are a little pricey but they're the same as simmons or 360forged. I also want a 3 piece wheel that you don't see the hardware holding it together and they do.
Nice choice!!!! I didn't notice they were 3-piece until you said something! I kinda like the hidden hardware. I have the HRE Type 640R. The style is the same as the ones you are looking at but the hardware is shown. Are you getting them staggered?
x2!!! $1,100 a piece!!!:eek:
sheesh Nice wheels for sure, but you can keep them for that much coin!
I checked mines out when I first bought them from the guy & they were $1,895 each new:eek:. I paid $300 for all 4 wheels with tires:D

I think all wheels like that look good with a brake upgrade.
I agree!

I'm doing disc brakes in the front and when i talked with HRE they are going to get the templates from the brakes and build the wheel around that and i'm not getting them staggered 18's all the way around.

these are ALOT less $

I know they don't have hidden hardware.
3 piece, any backspace/offset,
colored center options available.

just a thought.

Attachments

• wheel-0544_lrg.jpg
    wheel-0544_lrg.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 507
Those are nice but i never said that money was an issue. I've been wanting some HRE wheels for about 10 years and now i can afford them.

I'm doing disc brakes in the front and when i talked with HRE they are going to get the templates from the brakes and build the wheel around that and i'm not getting them staggered 18's all the way around.

Great planning! They say nobody plans to fail but sometime they fail to plan...

For myself, HRE made an 1/4 thick spacer to clear the stock rotor, due to the stock rotor won't clear the center of the rim and the center spindle stud will pass the rim and push center cap out. When I do the brake upgrade the spacer will not be needed and fit through perfect, as I test mount the wheels on my C6 Vette. Kore3 Z51 Brake upgrade is next.

PS- Rolled on GTA Fronts for Ten Years!!! Finally got my HRE's!

Attachments

• IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_0168.jpg
    IMG_0168.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 485
  • IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 473
HRE sizes Fronts are 18x9 w/245/40 Rears 18x10 w/275/40 Michelin PS2 all around. Will follow up on backspacing, I'm going out of town. Will check when I get back, only issue is front passenger rim rubs when hitting big bumps, but there is another thread on that issue. And of course no tight u-turns. I have 2 inch drop spindles on.