You can type here any text you want

hub centric ring

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jlat

hello people; What does it look like? I've never heard of it but (I believe) all wheels have them. It centers the rim to the hub.
IBBY

Factory wheels are made to fit precisely over the hubs, so no rings are needed. Aftermarket wheels are made with large center holes to fit over various size hubs. Hub centric rings are put over factory hubs, so the wheel center fits tightly over the hub, and the lug nuts do not need to center the wheels. They come in many sizes. You need to measure the hub, and the wheel center, to get the proper size ring. They come in aluminum or plastic.

image.jpeg
Photo from Summit

Last edited:
hello; Thanks for the pics. I do have a old set of Kirban wheels that never came had them. I've been chasing a vibration and I want to give the HCR a try. You wouldn't know the size I need and where to get them?
thanks
IBBY

hello; Thanks for the pics. I do have a old set of Kirban wheels that never came had them. I've been chasing a vibration and I want to give the HCR a try. You wouldn't know the size I need and where to get them?
thanks
IBBY

thanks
IBBY

thanks
IBBY

You would need to measure your hubs and your wheel center openings with a caliper. Try to be as exact as possible. Summit Racing sells them. If you look on their site you will see dozens, if not hundreds of possible id and od combinations.

Back