Huge relocating sale

are the rear seat cloth interior panels still availble, if so are they the color for the gns? do you happen to have front bumper shocks aswell?

First let me appologise our cable has been out more then on the last 2 days & yes our site is currentlly down.They are migrating db servers and decided not to tell anyone. Hopefully back up tonight

We have new rear seat inserts for $55.00 a set used for $25.00
I have more front bumpershocks then a person has a right to own LOL.
Price is on the main post.

hauserc Any luck in finding an original exhaust system from the y-pipe back? Thanks
Yes we have 3 or 4 we sold a set today. $250.00 Prefer not to ship.I will if I have to.

NCTyphoon Bweavy it will probably be in the first week of Feb
thxs nctyphoon kid

Sounds good let me know when you are ready.

mdfan Any Headder Panels??
Yes we do let me know what you are looking for.

Brian, got the sail panels and interior paint today. Unfortunately, both items came in wrong. I sent you an email at bweavy@aol.com a few minutes ago...

Let me know if I can call in tomorrow and get this straightened out. Thanks!

Yeah I returned your e-mail, paint is correct. I'll see what happened on the sail panels. Talk to you in the am.

I'm home just in time it looks like.

Brian need a few things maybe I could pick them up the open house?
1.tubular a frames
2.balljoints
3.aluminum horn ring
4.door windowsweeps
5.maybe door an trunck lock gasket
Send me a total please
Mike Bariso
bariso@msn.com
Thanks

i think i will stick with the $75.00 86 GN grill.could you also throw in a slate pull strap cover and a theft deterent decal with the GM lettering on it.
thxs

Theft deterent are $10 each new.Pull strap cover $10 used.$18.00 new.
86 grill for $75 will not be mint so just want to get that straight before you recieve something & want to send it back.

New 86 Grill in the GM box $500.00

OUCH! Yeah, the un- mint one will be fine. I see my young-un has found some ways to spend my tax refund:biggrin: It will probably be early Feb before I get my taxes, like he said. He's got his heart set on a grill though. I think I better start looking for me another turbo Regal, appears he's planning to take mine over:eek:

Brian,
Would you salvage the three pronged power window connector on the body side? I have been using a pair of bare wires to move window up and done, but having the wires would be great. Obviously the doors are off the car. If so, please put it aside and I'll pick it up on my next visit.
Thanks, DGC

Brian,
Would you salvage the three pronged power window connector on the body side? I have been using a pair of bare wires to move window up and done, but having the wires would be great. Obviously the doors are off the car. If so, please put it aside and I'll pick it up on my next visit.
Thanks, DGC

Yeah we have a few around.black & blue wire just plug it into the window motor. Reverse the leads on a battery to raise or lower the window.

Power Seat Tracks?

Brian do you have any or know of what other Gbody Cars that will work in our Beater's Thanks and Aloha........:cool: :cool:

beweavy could you throw in two grill bolts & a set of rear springs also how much would you
charge for rear bumber cusions & the front and rear vertical ones thxs