Huge relocating sale

Hey.. Do you have any Cutlass parts there???

I need a interior trim piece something fierce.

LMK

Thanks.

BTW.. the interior carpet I got from you is beutiful... what a difference that made.

Hi,

I am looking to convert from power windows & locks to manual. I will need one set of all grey upper & lower door panels in good to very good condition w/o CSII, for manual locks & windows. I don't need any of the trim, just the grey panels themselves. I will also need the door mechanisms & window cranks for manual windows & locks for both doors. I am also looking for a vaccum assist brake pedal assembly. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Jano

Jano no problem on the door panels.
On the Door mechanism ,lock mechanism & window cranks $150.00 You'll understand that price when you go to convert.
Brake pedal is $40.00

Brian, i need 2 stock intercoolers. Give me a price and where to send the funds....i am in Georgia zip 30824 thanks Bob Wren

Hey Bob I would guess between $23-$25 on the pair of intercoolers. I have some nice ones here.

Hey.. Do you have any Cutlass parts there???

I need a interior trim piece something fierce.

LMK

Thanks.

BTW.. the interior carpet I got from you is beutiful... what a difference that made.

Yes we do. I also just got in NOS 87 Tail lights & reverse light long discontinued.
E-mail me a list of what you need.

Brian,sending you an email.I found a NOS parts hoarder who wants to sell it all.Check your emails for his #.

Yes we do. I also just got in NOS 87 Tail lights & reverse light long discontinued.
E-mail me a list of what you need.

Can't find your Email...lol.

I really need the center trim piece with the two vents.. the one on the right side next to the instrament cluster. NO clock. Don't care about condition of woodgrain as I'm putting new overlays on it, but the plastic needs to be uncracked. (unlike mine which was held together by the overlay...lol)

Would love a pirce on those tail lights. Mine are OK, but have spider web looking cracks all over them.

Thanks.

Brian,sending you an email.I found a NOS parts hoarder who wants to sell it all.Check your emails for his #.

You know what makes me spend $ Drew LOL. I'll call tomorrow.

Bob Just put in your pay pal payment 2 stock Ic's & thanks only 30 left

Madcat455
Bweavy@aol.com is the easiest way to reach me.

price on t top headliner board for GN shipped to 33542

Jim check out my site on T-top headliners. ABS is the way to go. Problem is wether it's new or used the box measures 130" so shipping will be about $45.00
If you want a used board $25.00
New abs in the correct material & you can bend it in half is $150.00

I know you sell NOS interior trim for the T-top where the handle is. You said that the new units are blue Plastic. Do you have a used passenger side one that is factory grey (as opposed toing painted grey). Thanks Cory

I know you sell NOS interior trim for the T-top where the handle is. You said that the new units are blue Plastic. Do you have a used passenger side one that is factory grey (as opposed toing painted grey). Thanks Cory

I should have a few of them here & I will check it out.
When we do paint the plastic it does last when preped correctlly we do both sides as well.
I will post back on our used units.

I meant to call in today, but had a meeting last two hours longer than it was supposed to, so I didn't get out until you guys closed... sorry about that.

I need the sailpanels for a T-top Cutlass we talked about yesterday, and a can of the medium sand gray interior paint. Do you have the sailpanels in a tan or gray? I would prefer not to have to paint over a blue or red, as they sometimes chip or scratch and then look like crap...

Also, I have a buddy not a member here who is looking for non-locking T-top trim, the piece behind the handle. Do you have any, particularly in claret?

If you have the sailpanels in tan/gray, I'll call in tomorrow afternoon and get that taken care of with the paint.

I meant to call in today, but had a meeting last two hours longer than it was supposed to, so I didn't get out until you guys closed... sorry about that.

I need the sailpanels for a T-top Cutlass we talked about yesterday, and a can of the medium sand gray interior paint. Do you have the sailpanels in a tan or gray? I would prefer not to have to paint over a blue or red, as they sometimes chip or scratch and then look like crap...

Also, I have a buddy not a member here who is looking for non-locking T-top trim, the piece behind the handle. Do you have any, particularly in claret?

If you have the sailpanels in tan/gray, I'll call in tomorrow afternoon and get that taken care of with the paint.
We have them in sand color gray same as a 84 GN. I also have matching paint.
We have claret non locking t-top plastic as well.

We have them in sand color gray same as a 84 GN. I also have matching paint.
We have claret non locking t-top plastic as well.

beautiful. Thanks for taking the time to reply, you'll be hearing from me tomorrow afternoon.

I'll tell my buddy to call in about the t-top plastic.