You can type here any text you want

Hybrid Vega

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

10secvega

I broke my PT-53 earlier this season,so i threw a stocker on her and went out and flogged it.
22 lbs of boost it went the best of a 12.04 @ 109 with a 1.62 60 foot

I chased a fuel delivery issue all weekend,finally figured it out but didn't get another pass i think she'll go 11.80's.(Fuel pump relay was not putting enough volts to the pump)

This is on a little 235/60/15 drag radial.

http://www.knights-rule.com/cgi/gallery/d/10183-1/norwalk072.wmv

http://www.knights-rule.com/cgi/gallery/d/10186-1/10seclaunch.wmv

http://www.knights-rule.com/cgi/gallery/d/10189-1/10seclaunch2.wmv

Kevin- had a great time hangin out with your club!

Your car rocks!

loved seein your left front wheel a foot off the ground on the launch! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Joe :wink:

Kev, the car looks good! I can't imagine what that car will do with a bigger turbo!!!! How many wheels are you planning to have leave the ground?????:biggrin:

Kevin- had a great time hangin out with your club!

Your car rocks!

loved seein your left front wheel a foot off the ground on the launch! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Joe :wink:

Ratroaster wants his stocker back,i'll have to see how fast i can get your TA 49 to go!!!

nice run kevin sweet vega!! hey joe whats up? won 15 bucks at salem in eliminations

Hey Brian,wish you could have been with us up in Norwalk,how did the car run at Quaker?

Sun...23....Rock-n-Roll Capital & TNT & Gamblers Race

Sun...30....Pistons Car Club Event

Both of these are great track rentals!!!Normally 10 or 15 to race and you'll get a ton of passes.

Hey Brian,wish you could have been with us up in Norwalk,how did the car run at Quaker?

12.16 @110 2.3 60 foot could not hook with the 28" mickeys. time to put the slicks on and do some 13 psi launches only launching at 4 with mickeys:mad:

12.16 @110 2.3 60 foot could not hook with the 28" mickeys. time to put the slicks on and do some 13 psi launches only launching at 4 with mickeys:mad:

I run 21 psi in my Mickey radials,and hooked like a MOFO.We'll put your car in the 11's at Thompson on the 23rd.Thompson hooks as hard as Norwalk.I'll trailer my car so if you or Joe need a ride home the trailer will be there.

I run 21 psi in my Mickey radials,and hooked like a MOFO.We'll put your car in the 11's at Thompson on the 23rd.Thompson hooks as hard as Norwalk.I'll trailer my car so if you or Joe need a ride home the trailer will be there.

wheres is that located at sounds great. i am running 15 psi in tires on mickeys

WHATS YOUR VEGA WEIGH ? I LIKE IT NICE:smile:

We're getting some Good air now locally....so step up the turbo's and turn up the boost.That vega Rocks!!!!:wink:
ChowN@,Don

Back