Hydroboost - can't get all parts

TurboTnZ06

Go on red!
I can get the booster and master cyl, but no one has the high pressure lines to convert the 87 to hydroboost. I went to Advance and Autozone here in town. Anyone else having trouble getting these lines? I'm thinking of getting this and putt it inline as well, so maybe I just needt to have some fabbed up? What size fitting so I need to go to the pump and the gear for the two lines?

771-1001.jpg

Search the forums about him TurboTnZ06, I know two people personally that where screwed over by him..... well one of them did get his parts but it took forever and bob gave him a huge run around.

Part numbers

I got this from another post on this board. All these parts still seem to be available for the conversion. Hope this helps.

Master Cylinder
Cardone 10-1984
$15.99+$3.00 core charge
$18.99

Hydrobooster
Cardone 52-7211
$139.99+$20.00 core charge
$159.99

Hose (pressure: pump to hydroboost)
Duralast 91660
$31.99

Hose (pressure: hydroboost to gear)
Duralast 71187
$26.99

Hose (return: 3/8" bulk transmission hose)
Gates
4' @ $1.99/foot
$7.96

T fitting
(standard 3/8" vacuum T)
$1.99

Hose clamps
3/8" hose clamps
6 @ $.46 each
$2.76

Brake fluid (DOT 3-4)
1 quart
$5.99

Total: $256.66 +tax

Have the parts guys look the parts up under 1984 Buick Regal 3.8L Turbo/VIN:9

I got this from another post on this board. All these parts still seem to be available for the conversion. Hope this helps.

Hose (pressure: pump to hydroboost)
Duralast 91660
$31.99

Hose (pressure: hydroboost to gear)
Duralast 71187
$26.99

It's these that are no longer available by the suppliers from what I was told, they don't know when they'll get more. I'm just going to have a local shop make them since I want to run a small inline cooler anyways.

I just called my local autozone and asked them about this. They said the supplier is out of stock. They are still making them just out of stock. They said it should just be a few days until they are available again. Hopefully the guy new what he was talking about.

I just called my local autozone and asked them about this. They said the supplier is out of stock. They are still making them just out of stock. They said it should just be a few days until they are available again. Hopefully the guy new what he was talking about.

The autozone guy I was talking to seemed to have difficulty even using the system to let me order the one hose they had, so after 30 minutes I just took my money and left to go find a real shop that makes hyd hoses.

i got all of mine from advance. i went in and ordered it, and had everything the next day. i did my switch about a month and a half ago.

Just got my AC Delco hoses today from Rockauto. $89 with shipping.

I didn't have time to drive aruond to get them made so I surfed rockauto and had them both a couple days later. They look good, should work fine. But omg the shipping costs is like gmpartsdirect:mad:

I didn't have time to drive aruond to get them made so I surfed rockauto and had them both a couple days later. They look good, should work fine. But omg the shipping costs is like gmpartsdirect:mad:

Have them made at NAPA. Cost about 100.00 bux.