You can type here any text you want

Hydroboost lines

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Umm fellas dont choke me but thats why i put( I think) on my post..I looked at my box today and its actually a NM2220...I bled my brakes let the car down and fired it up, and it works !!! I had to fill my reservoir a few times and my pump is whining,but it seems that the more i work the steering and pump the pedal the quieter the pump gets..Im hoping once i take it out and drive it over time it will quiet up... I spooled it up and it didnt move an inch or break the tires loose im glad i plumbed in the line lock while doing this conversion i havent wired it up yet but im happier than a fat kid with a fresh choclate cake!!! :biggrin:!!!!!

Does NM2220 come with a plastic reservoir or is that a separate part number?

NM2218 has a 1in bore and NM2220 has a 1 1/4 bore just make sure you get a new one or it will not have a reservoir with it. I would take the hydro boost with you when you get the master so you can test fit I tried 2 or 3 before I got the one I went with.
I wanted to use an 94 or newer style one they look why better but wasnt sure id it would work or not so I stayed in the 80 modle trucks.

Does NM2220 come with a plastic reservoir or is that a separate part number?
Yea like 681tonburb said, it comes with a new reservoir as long as you buy a new one.. Taking your booster to the parts store is a good idea..ive noticed that deppending on the year the hole in the rod for the pedal is slightly different..Someone mentioned using a nylon spacer,mine was a direct fit to my powermaster pedal..

Thanks. I'm just trying to get an idea of other options out there. I have an 84 TR booster on mine and the cast iron 84 TR master. I know not everyone would be happy with that look. :)

Umm fellas dont choke me but thats why i put( I think) on my post..I looked at my box today and its actually a NM2220...I bled my brakes let the car down and fired it up, and it works !!! I had to fill my reservoir a few times and my pump is whining,but it seems that the more i work the steering and pump the pedal the quieter the pump gets..Im hoping once i take it out and drive it over time it will quiet up... I spooled it up and it didnt move an inch or break the tires loose im glad i plumbed in the line lock while doing this conversion i havent wired it up yet but im happier than a fat kid with a fresh choclate cake!!! :biggrin:!!!!!

Sweet deal Corey, glad to hear you fired it up! Thanks for all the part numbers guys.

Hydroboost ss hoses with banjo swivels.

I hve a 2 SS line set with banjo swivels for the H/B end using two rubber returns. I also have a 4 line SS hose set with SS returns. Recommend an alum P/S reservoir to replace the plastic one, and also includes TWO return ports for the returnbs. Availble witha -10 SS suction hose reservoir to pump. Very clean look with out the big generic elbows sticking up. Nice photo on my website.

dang bob, it would be good if we bought stuff, if you would ever ship it out,, and not just keep our money. i do know from experience..

In stock

Sure I had problems with a group of ex-employees who embezzled from me, costing me about $30 MILLION, but Bosch is shipping, and I do have them in stock. I hope people will understand who devastating that kind of loss can be.

HOWEVER, the **** Fairy has landed on my ex-employees in the name of Robert Bosch Corp. Bosch is now suing THEM for $20 Million for Trademark Counterfeiting, Unfair and Unconscionable acts, Deceptive and false advertising, etc. in FEDERAL Court.

Sure I had problems with a group of ex-employees who embezzled from me, costing me about $30 MILLION, but Bosch is shipping, and I do have them in stock. I hope people will understand who devastating that kind of loss can be.

HOWEVER, the **** Fairy has landed on my ex-employees in the name of Robert Bosch Corp. Bosch is now suing THEM for $20 Million for Trademark Counterfeiting, Unfair and Unconscionable acts, Deceptive and false advertising, etc. in FEDERAL Court.

Then you know how it feels to be used...

Just like you are using this board for free advertising right now...

For the LAST time, you can become a supporting vendor or quit pushing your products on this board...

truth is, if he was legit he would step up and become a board vendor, and rake in the cash. if it is a 20 million dollar operation should be no prob. would be a win win situation.

Back