You can type here any text you want

I about threw up

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Donk is not my thang but I'm not a hater on most of those. I respect how much effort goes into those builds and paint, if i had 1/4 that much time into mine:wink:... Live and let donk I say;)

Alan

You have to look at it this way too. The cars are being well kept & maintained. You can remove wheels, change interiors back, & even re-paint. Better then the way most of the parts cars we have here were treated. Left under trees torn apart. Wrecked left to rust. No paint etc.
It Keeps the demand up for after market manufacturers to build parts for these cars as well.

lol

Did u see the 78 regal with the cowl hood with gnx crap on it? :(

funny thing is those cars probably have SERIOUS money into them. two each his own I guess

those cars have nice paint alot better than most on this forum ... including my GN

There is a donked Regal around here with a 305 in it I believe. Not sure the year but it rolled into work one day. Granted I'm not a fan of the style but like Brian said it will keep vendors making parts for those cars due to all of them wanting their ride to look nice not necessarily fast. A lot of the cars in that video weren't too bad though just looked like a Regal with 20's. The lifted ones are the ones that look a bit lame.

Everyone is gonna have different opinions but some funky rims never seen a custom billet grill on a regal like one shown.

You have to look at it this way too. The cars are being well kept & maintained. You can remove wheels, change interiors back, & even re-paint. Better then the way most of the parts cars we have here were treated. Left under trees torn apart. Wrecked left to rust. No paint etc.
It Keeps the demand up for after market manufacturers to build parts for these cars as well.

Very true, love them or hate them, at least these cars are not rotting away in someone's yard or in pieces. I can admire a clean G-body that is well kept even if I'm not a fan of the choice of wheels, paint, etc.

Back