You can type here any text you want

I am done !

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
62 years as a mechanic 37 working on Buick, I have finally chased my last Oil leak I am officially retired and have shut down my business. Thanks to everyone that supported me through the years. This was not an easy decision, but I m 81 years old and it’s time . Regards Lou Czarnota

62 years as a mechanic 37 working on Buick, I have finally chased my last Oil leak I am officially retired and have shut down my business. Thanks to everyone that supported me through the years. This was not an easy decision, but I m 81 years old and it’s time . Regards Lou Czarnota
Well deserved Lou👍 !! A special thank you for your expertise and knowledge you have provided to our Buick community over the years. Yours hands on guidance will truly be missed. Retirement is not so bad ,I took the plunge last year at age seventy. Lol.

Lou, Thanks for all the work and help over the years! Enjoy being retired!

Good for You, Lou. Time to Lay ' round the Shanty a wee bit & Do what ever the Hell you please ...........

Thanks Lou, you have been an asset to the community since day one;) you can always take up Bourbon sipping

A BIG congrats on your retardment. Good on you for a job well done. :love:

You will be sorely missed, Lou.

Time to stop beating your body up. Relax and enjoy!

So.... are you just going to do house calls in our own garages now?

My last customer I built-an engine for brought the car back after I delivered it and said he seen a drop of oil on the ground and was unhappy. It turned out. It was a transmission cooler line, and nothing to do with my engine. What a nice send off to a long career.

My last customer I built-an engine for brought the car back after I delivered it and said he seen a drop of oil on the ground and was unhappy. It turned out. It was a transmission cooler line, and nothing to do with my engine. What a nice send off to a long career.
If you were able to get these engines to seal up, that's a monumental achievement and you should feel proud. I'm not surprised they first thought an engine leak.

Now you can share all your top secrets learned over the years and hand the baton off. Congrats on retiring from a good career, I'm sure the number of people you helped is countless. Those are the memories to focus on, and the appreciation they showed.

Thanks for taking me in Lou, as one of your last customers. A+ in my book. The respect in the buick community for you is second to none. Have fun with whatever is next.

P.S. Thanks for the souvenir

Attachments

Lou,

I'm sorry to hear about your retirement. I'm grateful for all your contributions to the Turbo Buick community over the decades. I've always appreciated your help and insights along with your disgusting sense of humor. ;) All the best my friend!!

Neal

Lou, how about one more night out with the "gang" next yr at BG??
Would be a real blast.
Sorry to hear you have hung it up. There's always a time for such decisions.
I hope you enjoy the "time off"!
CYA next yr??

Chuck

L ppl
Lou,

I'm sorry to hear about your retirement. I'm grateful for all your contributions to the Turbo Buick community over the decades. I've always appreciated your help and insights along with your disgusting sense of humor. ;) All the best my friend!!

Neal
shut up stupid nothing wrong with my attitude and sense of humor ha ha

Back