You can type here any text you want

I am done !

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
One of the things I’m gonna miss most about my shop was a place to hide from my wife and hang out with my recreational sheep Wife was extremely jealous of them so I had to give them up for adoption. Meanwhile, the vultures are circling my shop picking at the carcass.

Congrats Lou, enjoy your retirement but don't forget about us. You can hang out here anytime you want when you get to Jonesing for a TB fix. I'm sure there will always be somebody here wanting to pick your brain.

Congrats Lou, enjoy your retirement but don't forget about us. You can hang out here anytime you want when you get to Jonesing for a TB fix. I'm sure there will always be somebody here wanting to pick your brain.
Pick my brain you say, my supply of brain cells has been depleted ,Although I may have one left that I’m willing to share.

Cheers Lou to taking a step back to enjoy what all these decades have afforded you. Even without a dedicated shop, I'm sure you'll continue to be part of the senior steering committee overseeing and instructing folks who ask for a little guidance.

Thanks all of you for the kind words but Don’t any of you hesitate to call if somehow I can be of assistance.😊

Damn Lou!
What are we supposed to tell your "long distance" love?
Belinda will be crushed when she gets the word!
Spoolfool has your knee-high boots stored in BG.
Maybe contact him and have him dispose of them?

cute sheep.jpg

Sincerely,
Your friend Chuck

Now that you're retired, it's time someone put the Turbo Lou story into print. The opening line for chapter 6 titled "Turbo Lover" would read, "The moon was shining silver over the barnyard when Lou approached slowly and whispered softly in Belinda's ear, Baa...baa"

Back