I am still looking: WTB

Gary-

Did you see the White T on ebay............. 5800 miles if memory serves me right:cool: Florida Car.

Ty

Thanks, Ty, Mike Savino from TBS.com's car. Might be a little too close to mine. They are identical excepting he has power windows, cruise, & twilight.
Beautifly car though.

So Gary do you still have that old broken down computer still i thought your were going to get a new one.
Unfortunately and ashamedly so, yes, I am still banging away on this decrepted computer. And it has only gotten worse, naturally. I keep flipping back and forth between the IMac 20" & the new just released Sony 22" wide-screen type LT 23E. And I am also fearing going through withdrawl symptoms getting the data switched over from one to the other. All old age "Who moved my cheese" symptoms/obstacles to be sure.
The Sony 23LTE or Sony LT23E comes with a 500 gig hard drive and 3 gig of memory right out the gate, but comes with an Intel T7250 MOBILE cpu rated at 2.0 whatever they are rated in. I guess in other words, a laptop CPU. So is an Intel Duo T7250 laptop 2.0 CPU any less strong than an identical rated one designed for a PC or non-laptop unit? The Sony is made in China, too, and I don't like to be anymore un-American than necessary. I assume that Apples are made in America? I haven't heard otherwise. The Sony has a very nice non-glare screen, too, and will receive TV also, although I don't really plan on using it as such. The Sony is also a very attractive unit, although nobody should buy a computer for appearance, but it does count in my book.

Gary Just Get a Apple and you can have both windows and mac sony is just over priced nows days and you are just paying for the name they just don`t build quality any more like they used to
Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor - Specifications

T7250 2 MB L2 2 GHz 800 MHz

Macs are running the 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

T7700 4 MB L2 2.40 GHz 800 MHz

Higher Speed and onboard 4MB Cache

Plus more eazy to upgrade in the furture.

Not my fault, Andrew, I was born this way.

Very true Gary, by the way, as far as the computer thing goes...I think I remember telling you that if you buy the IMAC from the Apple Store they will transfer your info from your PC to your IMAC for free. They also give lessons on how to use your new MAC. I also believe most of the Apple products are assembled in Elk Grove California.

HTH

Gary buy any computer do it do it !!!
Gary also you know how expensive it is to do these buicks the right way LOU has done all the work. I would have no problem driving this car to any state cross country.

1.GTA 4 front rims
2. 20 lug nuts
3. 20 black plastic lug nut caps
4. GNX style caps
5. G-FORCE BF goodridge 4 tires
all new less than 1k on them total bill for all $1.900 Rim set only.........

Gary I take lots of pride in owning Lou's pride and joy I have done nothing but baby the car, when you drive you will now what i mean.

Rafael.