I broke my Buick...

Maybe if you were a blond with a hot body & didn't resemble a chicken.

I am blonde!
....uh....used to be blonde any way...
At least I still have my brains...hehheh...snort...
...and when I'm President, I want world peace....should I sing and do my little dance now...?

And my wife says I have a hot body....she calls me sweet and meaty cuz I'm a chubby chicken.....

I am blonde!
....uh....used to be blonde any way...
At least I still have my brains...hehheh...snort...
...and when I'm President, I want world peace....should I sing and do my little dance now...?

And my wife says I have a hot body....she calls me sweet and meaty cuz I'm a chubby chicken.....
way too much information !

Time to build a LS motor and quit abusing those little 6s. :)

Sorry about your loss.

That's my playground. Gotta be careful out there now, Irvine Co annexed that land to the City of Orange to east of the lake. I was presented with a Orange PD laser ticket about a mile west of where you died on a xmas morning.

I spotted the little jerk Evo a couple weeks ago that made me break my crank back in November on Santiago Canyon....soon....very soon....I'm gonna CRUSH IT!!!!
bwoohhahahhaaaaa....BWOOOOHAHAAHAAHHHAAAAA....BWWWOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA......
IMG01835-20120508-1742.jpg

I don't think you'll need a highly modified Buick to crush him. My slightly modded TTA could probably out run him in a straight line. But by all means, crush away.

I had him covered pretty well with my old Frankenmotor, but this particular Evo definitely has some snot in it.
From our two meetings over a few week period last year, I'd hazard a guess that he's easily a very low 12 second Evo.
Hard to tell from the pic, but he has some very large aftermarket pipes coming out the back and his exhaust has that smell to it that lets you know you are running a truly tuned Evo and not just some guy with fart cans.
New motor and trans set-up will completely demoralize him....and I owe him that for making me brake my crank....o_O