I cant get it to run right please help!!! (video with scanmaster)

as far as the translator goes I set it correctly for the sensor. but I set it 10% richer on the sensor setting and 5% richer on the fuel trim setting. and it seemed to idle better like that. should I switch it back to the regular settings?
The only adjustment that works for you is the base MAF. You need a Bailey chip to enable the WOT MAF adjust ability.
Your EGR isn't the problem.You eliminated that when you capped off the line going to it and still saw 150
Check your ECM solenoid fuse as the cause of your code 31.

A big enough crack will definitely cause your BL to go up... Air gets sucked into the exhaust stream, the O2 sensor reads it and adds fuel causing the bl to go up... smoke tests are done by shops with a smoke machine.. or you can get an idea on youtube of how to do one in your driveway... the smoke will escape through any leaks... what injectors and chip do you have on the car? and also what happened to the IAC? is that some type of orange rtv trying to seal around the IAC?

A big enough crack will definitely cause your BL to go up... Air gets sucked into the exhaust stream, the O2 sensor reads it and adds fuel causing the bl to go up... smoke tests are done by shops with a smoke machine.. or you can get an idea on youtube of how to do one in your driveway... the smoke will escape through any leaks... what injectors and chip do you have on the car? and also what happened to the IAC? is that some type of orange rtv trying to seal around the IAC?
as far as I know they are stock injectors and stock chip. when I removed the IAC to clean it the gasket crumpled up in my hand so I used some teflon tape in the threads and a little rtv as a seal. was that a bad idea? I wasnt sure what to use.

hey can I do that carb cleaner test on my exhaust manifolds and around the turbo if I do it right when the car is ice cold? because that is my next step for tomorrow.
I was planing to spray around the :
exhaust manifolds
throttle body
pvc
injectors
vacuum lines
where the oil dipstick slides into the block
intake manifold (gasket)

is this a good idea?

hey can I do that carb cleaner test on my exhaust manifolds and around the turbo if I do it right when the car is ice cold? because that is my next step for tomorrow.
I was planing to spray around the :
exhaust manifolds
throttle body
pvc
injectors
vacuum lines
where the oil dipstick slides into the block
intake manifold (gasket)

is this a good idea?
Do only the intake,throttle body,vacuum block. Don't do the exhaust or dipstick. The idea is to spay in areas that could allow air to enter the intake after the MAF.

well guys I did the spray test and nothing is leaking from any engine vacuum. I took a real good look at the passenger side exhaust and I think I might be leaking from the passenger manifold gasket. I looked at the passenger side header and it didnt look cracked anywhere. I think I might just sell off these stock headers to someone who wants to restore them and go with a set of aftermarket ones and be done with it.
what do you guys think I shoud do?

hi everyone. im back with an update. I am still waiting on some headers to fix whatever exhaust leaks I might have on the passenger side. but todat I replaced my powermaster with another powermaster. (I know I sould have went to vacuum brakes but I wanted to keep it all origional). anyway since I did the swap the BL is down to 129-138 but now for the bad news lol. the erg code 32 is back. and whenever I boost it I get a cel and a code for the wastegate solenoid. any reason why a new powermaster would lower my block lean?

whenever I boost it I get a cel and a code for the wastegate solenoid. any reason why a new powermaster would lower my block lean?
Did you ever check you ECM Solenoid fuse?
Did you check the cruise control switch that the brake pedal activates?
You were down there. You could have moved it. It's a vacuum switch.

Did you ever check you ECM Solenoid fuse?
Did you check the cruise control switch that the brake pedal activates?
You were down there. You could have moved it. It's a vacuum switch.
you know what? I accidentally broke my stoplight switch and I think I did move the cruse control switch. and forgot to put back in place.
thanks!!!!

you know what? I accidentally broke my stoplight switch and I think I did move the cruse control switch. and forgot to put back in place.
thanks!!!!
What you are looking for is a vacuum leak. Perhaps the switch itself. Maybe the switch leaks when it's in a certain position. Maybe it was mis-adjusted before. You could activate the switch by hand and see if that makes the motor act up or creates a leak. Does your cruise work? Did you check the solenoids fuse for the 32?

What you are looking for is a vacuum leak. Perhaps the switch itself. Maybe the switch leaks when it's in a certain position. Maybe it was mis-adjusted before. You could activate the switch by hand and see if that makes the motor act up or creates a leak. Does your cruise work? Did you check the solenoids fuse for the 32?
im gunna check today

Old school bring back. Read something that doesn't make sense to me. Vacuum leak from a switch under the dash? What vac line goes to a switch under the dash?

Ok, took a look. I cannot locate any vac lines going underneath my feet. It has to be one of those three black plastic hard lines going along the firewall torwards the passenger side that disappear because I can't find shit.

Wait...That's a vac line??? Wow... That's a huge ass vac line. I was looking for something maybe half it's size. Dam...