I continue to amaze myself!

Cuold yuo raed ti?

• I could easily read that!

Votes: 44 91.7%
  • I could not read that chicken scratch!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am illiterate and can not read!

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
Subject: If you can read this, your brain is 50% faster than
those who can't

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid, too.
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe tuo fo 100 anc.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

Everybody's a hater! I thought it was pretty cool- I guess I don't spend enough time on the net;)

That was really cool and much easier than the one I had in class last thursday!!!
Try this- (the first and last letter are NOT the same as the word)

Isusgect th at thechil b wi tha tteution depicits my stfre quent lyex geri e n o e a nalicien won berl an bex is ten ecof ten wef in b tha the mu st co ge wi tha n unsta dlew or lb in consistentabel tsa nd haphazar b gereeg tions.

(this is how some children that have been thru abusive situations and also ADD and ADHD understand the world in general)

The 1st one I breezed through as quickly as I normally read. But the one that SuzyQ just posted, I had to apply a little braking force to unnnnnndddddderrrrsssttttaaaannnnnddddd......

:D

You just have to slow down your reading pattern/speed and actually look at the words to be able to understand it. Now, if that were a timed reading exercise while under fire, that would be very difficult to understand.

The mind is a pretty amazing piece of work that's for sure. Then again, alien genetic manipulation and implants do come in handy sometimes.
;) :D :D

Patrick

Patrick, I think you need to go into HQ for some routine maintenance, and maybe a chip upgrade.

Some of the posts, where the first letter of each word is in caps, are harder to read than the first example.
The second one is a "tie" with "First letter cap posts". :eek:

Sorry

I didn't mean to keep you in suspense so long-got too busy and school last nite!
Reading-

"I suspect that the child with attention deficits must frequently experience an Alice in Wonderland existence. Often we find that he must cope with an unstable world, inconsistent labels, and haphazard regulations."

This is an example of how abused,neglected and ADD,ADHD feel most of the time.
Have no fear- noone got it. I got 3/4's of the first sentence and that was about it.

Now, THAT was wild! WHEWWWWW :eek:

Only 3 illiterate people who voted so far. :tongue:
Thought we would have had a few more! :eek: