You can type here any text you want

I Dont have any Crossmembers...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
I looked at my car, I thought that I had some crossmembers, or joust bars, I dont have anything... I dont even have the core support braces, or the fender bars. I was wondering if someone had an underhood factory pic of thier engine bay and core support to see where the stock crossmemers and supports all went. Where could I also find new ones?

You must mean the braces that are at the front of the car. Regals didn't normally get them. You can find them on evilbay or from a member. Not very expensive either.

You can get those bars for about $5 each at the junk yard. Just look under any Monte Carlo or Cutlass. Bring an 18 mm deep socket and wrench.

Rich is right. Find some in a salvage yard and they're really cheap. I got a set from a local dirt track guy and all I had to do is help him strip the car down. Here's a pic to help you kid.:smile:

Attachments

• 117767992308_0_BG1.jpg
    117767992308_0_BG1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 69
Rich is right. Find some in a salvage yard and they're really cheap. I got a set from a local dirt track guy and all I had to do is help him strip the car down. Here's a pic to help you kid.:smile:

What would I do without ur help... now are those on your GN?

he is the master of buicks. he helped me out alot.

LMAO! Thanks Matt. I'm just a Master Tech that has way to much time on his hands right now.:biggrin: That's fixing to change when I get to 7K posts though. I've got more work than I can do in a day but it's getting warmer so I'll be taking some time off to get the car running again.:biggrin:

Back