You can type here any text you want

I dont know about some people

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ash

I was heading off to sacrmento a while ago and just before i get to the highway I get stoped at the light. A kid pulls up next to me in his ricer with the wing. OOHHH AAHHH wow. (Note the sarcasim) The kid looks at his girlfriend and then at me.He reves his ricer up and i am thinking what an idiot. "Hay dude. You want to race?" I looked at him like he has done lost his mind. "DUDE?!?! my lane ends about 25 feet infront of me. I have my wife and kid in the car and I am in a Satarn stationwagon. Why is it that when I am in my wifes car I always come across the ones who need an a$$ woopen. BUt when i am in my GN the little punks go into hiding?

Maybe he figures a Saturn wag is all he can beat?

Originally posted by Pronto
Maybe he figures a Saturn wag is all he can beat?

Depends whether or not he took the cigarette lighter out.:D

he thought you went to saturnperformance.com, that's even more of a laugh then the ricers themselves. Go read some of the tech articles, they're a hoot!

and i was hoping that it would be somthing usefull for me cause i wouldnt mind a little more power in the satarn. Murging on the high way sucks. It has a wopping 125 hp. That sight has nothing usefull

That is 125hp at the flywheel w/o any of the accessories (pully's) on it. The car is proably making around 100 to the wheels. The sad part is, you proably would have beat him.:cool:

Nick

i was reading on that saturn website....looking at car profiles
one of his modifications is "B&M Synthetic Transmission Fluid"
he calls it a sleeper
15.89 @ 91.2mph

another guy
"Description

Ran a 10.6 with speakers, seats, and it being close to overheating

"

Hay if you think that is fast check this out my satarn will run in the 8'S in the 1/4 mile
yes thats 8 minutes

Originally posted by kshef
he calls it a sleeper
15.89 @ 91.2mph

Woooooooooo man, Now thats a HUGE mod for such a beast :rolleyes:

It doesn't qualify as a true sleeper unless it can possibly wake up sometime...

Jim

Originally posted by kshef
he calls it a sleeper
15.89 @ 91.2mph

Thats not a sleeper. It's simply ASLEEP :D

Back