I don't know if my GEN 2 caused my motor to blow.

Rick here are my settings on the afr tracking page. How can know if the tracking was working or not?

min tps= 4.9
min rpm= 3200
min load= 166.4
lean lim%= 5%
rich lim%= 25%
gain= 4
afr 2000r =11.5
afr 3000r= 11.5
afr 4000r= 11.2
afr 5000r= 11.0
afr 6000r= 10.8

Dave was on that, tps needs to come down for tracking to activate. 3.80 is where I have mine. Should bring gain up also. I would say 10 at least.
I took a little ride tonight and watched maf # on my sm. I knew I wasn't crazy. At idle it's at 2. At wot 25psi boost I'm seeing 150's but in all actuality
it's in 400's like Mike said. So you were a little low. That can be tuned with the genII but you should turn the boost down and get comfortable with the setup. Do short 3rd gear blasts while watching the sensor monitor wb correction. Thats key ;)

Thanks everyone for your help and advice, I am just going a bit crazy knowing that I blew my motor just because I had the min tps setting wrong on my afr tracking. I kind of regret switchng to the gen 2 when my stock maf was just working fine, anyways I quess I will try it again after I get my motor rebuilt, and hopefully with better luck.

Thanks,
Marco.

T-Top 86 Grand National 62000 km)
stock long block, stock suspension, 12 inch red stripe convertor (2800stall), te44, smc alk injection (95 % etanol), 25.5lbs boost,( boost spike 28 psi in 1st gear), 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, 42 ½ lbs 009 injectors, turbotweak alky chip with 23/21 timing, thdp, mease 24 row IC, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/50/15) 3720lbs race weight with driver. (Torque convertor locked only after car shifted in third), rjc power plate, rjc boost controller, zeitronix wideband, HR motor mounts, comp cam 980 valve springs. Weld Drag Lites with skinnies up front, electric exhaust cut-out.
BEST E/T
60FT=1.53
1/8= 7.25
1/4= 11.48
MPH=120.82
BEST 60FT=1.52

Thanks everyone for your help and advice, I am just going a bit crazy knowing that I blew my motor just because I had the min tps setting wrong on my afr tracking. I kind of regret switchng to the gen 2 when my stock maf was just working fine, anyways I quess I will try it again after I get my motor rebuilt, and hopefully with better luck.

Thanks,
Marco.

OK first of all Marco let me say I feel for you. I will be happy to help you out with the parts needed and give you a special price where we can. The next thing you and others need to now is that wide band tuning is not automatic. You do not just plug it in, crank the boost and go. You need to do a base tune up and get it close. That way if you have a wideband failure you will not kill the motor. This is true of the Big Stuff 3 or XFI as well. Any time you start with a new set up (any kind) you need to do a few runs at low boost to get things working correctly and work up to a high boost pass. Had this been done you would not be in this position today. Let me know what I can do to help
Mike

I had the same problem with a bad walbro pump 20% fuel added at wot and no change .Are you running a Walbro pump?

Yes I do have a walbro pump but that wasn't the problem because before hooking my wideband to the gen 2 the car ran great. The other night I took out the oil pan and its official the motor needs a rebuilt, full of metal particles in the pan.

Marco.

T-Top 86 Grand National 62000 km)
stock long block, stock suspension, 12 inch red stripe convertor (2800stall), te44, smc alk injection (95 % etanol), 25.5lbs boost,( boost spike 28 psi in 1st gear), 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, 42 ½ lbs 009 injectors, turbotweak alky chip with 23/21 timing, thdp, mease 24 row IC, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/50/15) 3720lbs race weight with driver. (Torque convertor locked only after car shifted in third), rjc power plate, rjc boost controller, zeitronix wideband, HR motor mounts, comp cam 980 valve springs. Weld Drag Lites with skinnies up front, electric exhaust cut-out.
BEST E/T
60FT=1.53
1/8= 7.25
1/4= 11.48
MPH=120.82
BEST 60FT=1.52