You can type here any text you want

i feel like i let the buick comunity down.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I looked into this when I owned my TTA. Voltage tests have been done on stock fuel pumps and they found that due to small gauge wiring voltage is marginal at best, especially at lower RPMs. I don't have the specific numbers but from what I read it was problematic. Basically a "hot wire" is running a much heavier duty wire directly to the fuel pump to ensure a higher, more consistant voltage. This results in more consistant fuel delivery and pressure to your regulator = better performance.

Thanks, I figured it had something to do with getting more voltage back there. You learn something new every day.

I think this is a troll. :D

I can beat Civics with my normally aspirated FWD 3.8 LeSabre. Probably a Civic owner wanting to brag back to his board.

I am now convinced that the original poster of this thread must be a troll. No further posts by him in this thread at all in spite of a lot of good advice?

Hmm...

Yep, it's bogus. After all, what person would take a car out with 'bad head gaskets and a bad tranny' and look for a race, let alone supposedly three of them?

Where's the bull$**** flag?

Originally posted by MistaScott
I can beat Civics with my normally aspirated FWD 3.8 LeSabre. Probably a Civic owner wanting to brag back to his board.

It's kinda fun when you pull them in a FWD 4-door and they look over from their fart-piped POS in awe:D My '88 Park Ave has its share of ricer kills....

Back