I finally did it

turbo87limited

why am i always broke?
I finally did it, I just traded my 2000 SS camaro for an 87 Turbo T, silver. My friend completely restored this car in 1998, frame off, and I have been wanting it ever since. He decided he wanted an LS1 car, so we worked a deal and now I have three turbo cars again. I just wanted to let you know today has already been a good day no matter what else might happen.
Bubba Nicholson:cool:

Aren't you supposed to be working. I need a job like yours. LOL.
Thanks again Mark. I will get by to check on your car ASAP.

Hey Man

good job. I saw your in Jackson, I used to know a girl who lived there way back when. Her name was Tonia, but went by TJ.....Damn that was a long time ago....Did you have to give up any cash????

I'm sure Bubba will chime back in at some point, and its not really my place to say, but rest assured he was properly compsensated. And yes it is a Very nice silver T, as was the camaro very sharp and silver. Ok, Bubba these boys want pics:D

OK Mark, But you know I am a computer dummy. You will have to help me link some pics to the silver T & the elky. Yes there was some money that exchanged hands, but to protect myself from the IRS we will not disclose the amount. LOL.:eek: