You can type here any text you want

I found an 82 that doesn't run what do you think??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
You are leaving out one important bit of info on the 11.87 pass it was on nitrous not turbo alone
And you left out the fact that this was on 2.41 gears, a TH350 with a low stall converter, and 28" tall tires.;)
Actually you are agreeing with me. The fastest pass of the fastest carb turbo car in existance RAN WHAT AN ALMOST STOCK IC CAR CAN DO.

:)

Hey I like the B4black cars too, I'm not saying they should be crushed.
And before that the fastest one had gone was 13.20.:D I'd say an improvement of over 1 second for very antiquated equipment is better than the IC cars did right away is pretty damn good.;)

And you left out the fact that this was on 2.41 gears, a TH350 with a low stall converter, and 28" tall tires.;)Matts car has 342s and a stall Have had many pms with matt

And before that the fastest one had gone was 13.20.:D I'd say an improvement of over 1 second for very antiquated equipment is better than the IC cars did right away is pretty damn good.;)

If you are wanting it you better jump on it. Putting info out on it gets a lot of potential competition into the mix to drive up the price. I'd jump on it. 82 turbo GN, who else do you know that has one? Looks like a fun project.

Back