You can type here any text you want

I found an old Century Turbo Coupe Road Test

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

troGNman

Got Portholes?
I was digging through some old car mags and stumbled upon this beauty. It's pretty detailed for a seldom-seen car.
Part 1

Attachments

• century1a.jpg
    century1a.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 203
  • century2b.jpg
    century2b.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 195
  • century3.jpg
    century3.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 194
Part 2

Attachments

• century4.jpg
    century4.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 163
  • century5.jpg
    century5.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 195
  • century6.jpg
    century6.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 185
I've got a bunch more where that came from if the interest warrants it.:eek:

Let me know.:cool:

I enjoy reading those road tests. Funny how fickle some of those editors were. Once they praised cars like this and now most if not all of them shun domestic cars like they're the plague. I do find it funny how that assclown Don Sherman appears to have never even bothered to sit in the CTC with his comment about the boost gauge and tach. Hey dude! The car only made 9 pounds of boost. It had three idiot (Sherman Lites?) lights! One for every 3 pounds of boost made. I bet he thought that stupid little SunPro looking boost gauge they layed on top of the dash of a Saab 99 was his idea of a decent boost gauge.:confused:

I have a nice collection of 70's-80's magazines with what seems like a couple of hundred road tests on just the G-Bodies. I can't recall anybody ever writing that any one particular model was a total POS. Sure they had their idiosynchrosies but that's what made every one of them great IMO.:)

Back