I got a blow off valve and need....

whatever ,i wont sit here and be called a ricer punk lol by some ignorant ass that doesnt know anything about me.if that offends you too then thats just too bad.i wont play interenet gangster with you people.you wish you had the balls to bash people while standing in front of them.and since im a mechanic and have been for ten years i doubt ill need much help from you.

whatever ,i wont sit here and be called a ricer punk lol by some ignorant ass that doesnt know anything about me.if that offends you too then thats just too bad.i wont play interenet gangster with you people.you wish you had the balls to bash people while standing in front of them.and since im a mechanic and have been for ten years i doubt ill need much help from you.

OK, let's start over.

First, I'll apologize for slinging names. Problem was, you started it in post#30. Your first post on this thread, and started calling me ignorant. That lit my fire and got me going. I seldom get this deeply involved, nor get dragged down to a name calling spin match. I've been around far too long to stoop that low.
So as I said, I apologize for that.
So, we'll have to agree to disagree on the aspects/benefits of BOV's and turbo timers, and let it drop there. Believe it or not the turbo really does get all the "cool down timing" it needs just the drive down your local street on your way home, or cruising a parking lot looking for a spot, or on the return road at the track, etc. etc.

There really are a bunch of us on this board that have been building, tuning and running these cars pretty hard for quite a number of decades now. We'll help when we can. Might even add opinions at times (although that's not such a good idea usually) to help other save from making the same mistakes we've made over the last 22 years or more.

Peace.

thats cool apology accepted.and if i offended you the i apologize.if it makes you feel better i dont have a turbo timer in my car lol. i wasnt trying to do anything but give the guy a different point of view.im not an import enthusiast but i do respect some of those guys running nearly stock wrxs and getting into the 11s with them.anyway all is good

You're right- I don't know much about you personally.... but your demeanor, writing style and general attitude tells me volumes.

1) Run-on sentences, no capitalization and poor grammatical structure- classic sign of a serial texter (which points to the generally under 30 crowd).

2) Attitude- quick to pull out the foul language, a demeanor that doesn't allow for intake of others' experience...also, pulling out the 'internet warrior card'..

Yup- you speak volumes without saying much.

WOW!!!!....I'm sorry I asked a question....lol...lol..Like I said I got it from a bud of mine for cheep and thought what the hell.....

I know that SOME people HATE change or items for these cars and use there years and years and years of working with these cars to to give there opinion
and some times not the fact......

I just wanted to say thanks for answering my question....O-yea I did hear the difference no loud ricer sound .... BUT I'm going to take this one off and get the one from Mark H...:eek: