You can type here any text you want

I have C-Com Version 1.405....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KevinsZ28

I bought my Speed-Pro/FAST unit over a year ago and I am finally getting my car back together and installing the FAST unit in it. I loaded up C-Com and it is version 1.405. Are there more current versions of C-Com out? I did read here that a Windows Version will be coming out soon, who would I order that from? Any suggestions or comments welcomed.

Kevin :)

Just my $0.02-

I gotta say that I am happy with the DOS version, too- the windows version has a few advantages (longer logs, more windows open at once, etc.) but the windows version has the occasional quirk (funny bubbles, lack of communication) that are enticing me to stay with the DOS version for now.

Of course I am also very comfortable working with DOS and many people are not, and my laptop has a hard time running windows (80386 I think- whatever it was, it was free) so I just stay with the DOS version. FWIW, I prefer working in UNIX too...

Just my opinion, most people I know have upgraded to the windows version.

-Bob Cunningham
bobc@gnttype.org

Thanks for your guys help. I haven't run or tuned with the C-Com in either DOS or Windows, but I think that I am more familiar with Windows applications so I will probably go ahead and get the updated program.. Thanks again.

Kevin

Back