I Have Heater Problems Someone Help

TOPONER

:cool: THIS IS MY FIRST TIME PUTING A THREAD HERE I HOPE IT WORKS I AM A PROUD OWNER OF A 1981 BUICK REGAL LIMITED W/T-TOPS AND THE EXTERIOR OPERA LIHGTS RIGHT BEHIND THE SAIL WINDOW SHE IS WHITE W/MAROONE INTERIOR RIGHT NOW SHE IS ALL GUTTED EXCEPT FOR THE DRIVERS SEAT I HAVE A GUY I FOUND DOES GOOD WORK HAD HIM THROW A CHEVY 350 SMALL BLOCK,EDELBROCK INTAKE, EDELBROCK 650 CARB,350TH TRANSMISION,STOCK REAR END I HAVE A PROBLEM THOUGH I HAD MY TRUCK GO OUT ON ME RECENTLY SO I HAVE HAD TO DRIVE THE BAD MAMMA JAMMA I'M IN AURORA,CO. IT GETS PRETTY COLD UP HERE AND WHEN WE SWICTHED OVER TO THE 350 WE GOT RID OF THE COMPUTER BOARD THAT GO'S OVER BY THE PASSENGER SIDE UNDER THE DASH NOW MY HEATER DOSN'T WORK IS THEIR ANY WAY I CAN HARD WIRE MY HEATER TO WORK IF SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP OR ME AND MY CAR ARE GOING TO END UP A FROZEN CARSICLE THNX. ALOT TOPONER FROM AURORA,CO. BRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

What did he do? Just go in a start cutting wires? The HVAC is a seperate system from the computer harness. Just one big red wire supplies power for everything. The connector is up under the right side of the dash. Verify you have 12 volts there. But I think you'll find the problem is under the hood. Where is the big red wire at under there? The main supply wire was part of the engine harness getting it's 12 volts from a fusible link on the starter.