I have some wiring questions.

RED LS1

I have a factory harness in place in my car. I also have an XFI.

FAST sells an LS harness. I'm trying to figure out how I would tie all this together. Would I delete the original GN harness or just pull out all the 3.8 engine related stuff? Does the LS Harness tie back into the main harness or do you think I can get it to plug into the XFI?

Fast Ls harness is a cobweb of mess. We bought one and it is an lt1 and ls1 harness both. I would talk to Brian Macy at the EFI Store. I think he makes a custom harness. The only thing you need from the factory harness is 3 or 4 wires that feed the fuse panel on the fire wall.
If you got any questions pm me your number

Thanks. I'm familiar with B. Macy.
I will look Into that.

If there's only 4 wires can you remove the harness and strip everything but those wires?

Where would the new LS harness tie in?

It don't really tie in. The harness that goes to the stock ecm can be taken out. All but a few that feed the fuse box from the starter can go on one half of the fuse box plug.
You need 2 or 3 from the starter to the fuse box and a purple coming out of the fuse box that feed the starter to start. The other half of the plug for the fuse box stays because it feeds headlights, signals, and horn.
You need to call me and I can explain on phone easier. I will pm my number

I in the middle of this swap and could use a some indie in what factory wires to reuse and what I can remove