i have to vent about this

NICKG

as most of you know i have a few items i am looking to sell. this is the problem. i advertise these to the best of my knowledge and (even confirm things(like prices and delivery times) with venders) and people come in and hijack my post! what did i do to them? nothing. this is really pissing me off! i don't go on their post and say that i can get it cheaper! or that "i ordered mine 2 days ago"(yeah, i ordered mine too, but it still took 2 months), and "no, i have not got it yet, but it will be here soon". bottom line is that if you are not interested, move to a post that you are, that is what i do. if you feel the need to say something like these things, do it privately with a pm, or email, that is why they are there! i have my flame suit on, so if you want that type of thing to be done to your posts, go ahead and do it to me!

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, NICK! I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.:mad: DOESN'T HAPPEN VERY MUCH, BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. WHO FEELS LIKE HAVING TO POST OVER AGAIN BECAUSE SOME A__HOLE HAS SOME STUPID OPINION. I USUALLY VENT........RIGHT ON THEM.:eek: OPINIONS ARE FOR THE LOUNGE AND NOT FOR THE PARTS FOR SALE SECTION. ;)

Heh - I posted that same thing last week, and did it better!

I like eggs - how about you guys????

(Just kidding - had to do it) :D

Our buddy John (RRT) had a recurring "thread-tick" that had no other purpose in life except to be a "DH" (<---his term, not ours)
on John's threads.

I hope by mentioning him for a chuckle doesn't reincarnate him! :eek:

PARTS WANTED

Same thing happens with Parts Wanted posts.

Love the ones who "know" or hint at special insider sources! :)

It's like the old WB cartoon with Injun Joe & the little bearded guy..."I got a secret, I won't tell...I got a secret, I won't tell"

LOL! :) :) :)