You can type here any text you want

I have WAY too much Positive Camber need help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rok_Stars_Bars

Sorry I know this is a buick forum. But my g-body needs help

1st problem I would brake I would feel the front end shift. The driver tire would rub on little bumps. And under the right conditon when in reverse the pass upper control arm would rub my rim, cutting into it.

And this is with a 81 cutlass with a diesel stock suspension (except 98 blazer brake upgrade). So I replaced all the control arm bushings with polys. Installing some belltech s-10 springs with 1 inch drop. And add some comp eng adjustable drag shock. Thinking this thing is goin to be awesome.

Now the passenger side is perfect no rub nothing. But the driver side has some major positive camber. Too the point I noticed. So i brought some shims. And I have about 5 thick shims on the front and rear bolts. And still too much pos camber. I can drive it. But with a 1 in drop. I get tire rub easy.

Im running 235/60/15 in the front. With 15x8.5 rims. Not sure of the exact offset. I got them third hand. Need help. I check the offset of the front rims. They are the same. Only thing I can think of it. The upper control is warped or something

Take it to an alignment shop. You can't just jam shims in willy nilly. They'll be able to tell you if something is bent.

Back