You can type here any text you want

I just don't understand........

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
....hmmmm......a doctor's car in texas......mileage is the same......I'd say yep, that's it. I bet 11 grand would buy it. I wish I had the money and room for it.

Originally posted by Hi-psi
I can't tell you how many times at the track I've been asked "How much trouble was it to put that Grand National motor in your Firebird" I'm a smart@ss, so I typically reply, "I dunno, why don't you call up Pontiac and ask them 'cause I sure as SHlT didn't do it.":D

I find it funny that when I have my GTA out I get alot of people saying "I didnt know they came with this motor". Then they are surprised to hear I put the motor in there. Guess I did a decent job.

Then I have one of the other cars out and get asked how hard it was to swap it, meanwhile those are all stock lol

Maybe I just run into all the winners :)

Steve

Originally posted by TTA850

Maybe I just run into all the winners :)

Steve

Its your magnetic personality for attracting the winners :D

Originally posted by Razor
Its your magnetic personality for attracting the winners :D

Must be :) hey I've even been told that my vortech supercharger won't work well mounted sideways like that :rolleyes:

tta

Hi ,
Turbo Trans Ams are the epitome of Buick turbo technology, and ironically, it took Pontiac to make it work. I have been looking for one of these bad boys for many years, may have found my entry into the club. We'll keep you informed on that issue.
The things I like most about the tta are it's handling and braking performance. With an extra 200lb. dumped, it responds wonderfully!What a machine!

Back