You can type here any text you want

I know we hate Vipers and all, but..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I don't hate Vipers. I just know I could never afford one so I try not to look:mad: That was a healthy beast.

pfft id drive my buick over a viper any day... but that one looks pretty dam impressive

Attachments

• viper1.jpg
    viper1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 474
Man this is the one case I recall where the interior cam looks slower than the exterior. Fast as hell for sure.

Man this is the one case I recall where the interior cam looks slower than the exterior. Fast as hell for sure.

That's how it is inside the car. It never seems that fast when your driving. Then you see video and your like :eek: Cool! :tongue:

Great vid. ;)

My friend knows the guy that owns SVS . A guy I went to school with had them build his car also.They build some crazy vipers. I like the red white and blue one on you tube.I cant see buying a car for 70,000 and then dumping 70,000 in it and that is probably a low est.

Sweet video. I would dump my Buick in a heartbeat to have one of those cars. I took the ol boys Viper to a car show last year. Once you are in the car, 1/4 mile hp is excluded from my mind although my dad never leaves anything stock for long;) . He took out my buddies low 11sec GN which was race ready on slicks and race gas.
DSC00789.jpg

Whats with the goof in the red shirt?

I guess that was the drivers first pass ever because he needed some idiot to stand infront of the car and waive him up after the burnout. Wait a minute theres a tree looking thing with lights behind me---I wonder what thats for. Guys that stand out there like that usually never have cars of their own. They just want to be around the guys that do. You know like the Dr. :D ----I gotcha again!

Back