I love my job.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I was in the shop all alone after all the guys had cleaned up for the day and gone home.

I looked around and, like always, almost had to pinch myself to see if it was real.

It doesn't pay the most, but I love it!

This is just a small section of the shop.

Nick Micale, Lou Czarnota, RJ Reynolds and a few other board members have stopped by to see me and will attest to the fact, I have one cool job!

I wish my I Phone took better large scale pictures......

Attachments

• 176.JPG
    176.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 267
  • 177.JPG
    177.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 263
That place is incredible, you should post some more pictures or better yet, give us a tour of the place...please:)
I owned a 40k sq ft building, most of it was a mess, but the machine room was spotless.

Guy,

You SUCK! I'm jealous. I'll trade jobs with you anytime you like. :D

Neal

how can you work on lambos and not get paid well?o_O

I didn't say I'm suffering any, I just don't have that "dream job" with the really big office upstairs...... but someday.......:D

Very cool man, very cool.

One word of advice. Follow your heart, work at what you love and never quit.
In the early 70's I got a job with a small Yamaha motorcycle dealership as a mechanic. They had an unknown primo engine builder that taught me everything he knew and I paid attention in class. He solved a severe piston oiling problem for a factory works engine and we ended up building road race and flat track engines for corporate Yamaha. I was in work heaven building, jetting and testing those engines and bikes before we handed them over to the works riders. We had the best motorcycle and snowmobile toys on the planet to work on and play with, he even let me build and race pro stock bikes on his dime. I got tired of listening to parents and relatives telling me to get a real job that would go somewhere and quit after 6 years to chase their dream. He then grew into the third largest motorcycle dealer on the East Coast.
Biggest mistake of my life and I have always regretted it, always. I was 21 when I started, what a goof I was.

Mikey

That's great to be surrounded and be a part of that. I'm envious, I get paid well but deal with people when they are at their worst. It takes it's toll. More pics if you have them.

The view out of my old office -
MeanChicken Pictures 001.jpg

The shop I run now (with my TR in the foreground) -
100_0573.JPG

100_0417.JPG
100_0418.JPG

:D:D:D

Attachments

• 100_0416.JPG
    100_0416.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 68
that's an amazing shop and that car of yours is very nice and looks right at home in there with those over priced exotics. I like my cars domestic and my wife European.