You can type here any text you want

I need a race and street chip for my combo!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bishir

Serenity Now
Someone please contact me while the wife lets me spend money on this car! :p

I have a TA-49, THDP, SMC Alcohol, 40# inj, Big Mouth Cold Air, RJC Power plate, and ATR 2.5 exhaust w/testpipe. I'd like an alky chip for the street and a race chip for 112 octane (since it's the highest they sell at my local track).

Currently, I have two chips that are marked "race" and "street" and they were burned for 40# injectors, larger turbo, and non-alcohol. That's all I know about them....

Thanks,

James

I dont get it..you have alcohol, but want to run race gas? :p

whats wrong with the chip you currently have? That needs to be addressed?

www.turbotweak.com

Have Eric to burn a chip for Casper's 8-position thumbwheel.

You'll have the equivalent of eight chips!

Then, you'll NOT have to buy additional chips or physically change chips from street-to-track, or from one octane to another, or from alcohol-injection to pump gas, or from pump gas to race gas.

All done with the click of the thumbwheel! :)

HTH :)

Julio,

I hear you about the alcohol thing. I just don't have the money for your kit right now and the SMC it fine for my DD to work and back. Track on the other hand.. well you know :)

I know you offered your help in decifering my chips, but I just haven't taken you up on that offer. Is it still an offer?

The chips work great though, I just don't know if I'm getting what I should out of my car...

Oh, and I really like the thumbwheel chip. I'll have to look further into that. I have money for that or a Translator +
What would you choose?

James

Originally posted by bishir

I know you offered your help in decifering my chips, but I just haven't taken you up on that offer. Is it still an offer?

James

I offer to do something.. anytime you want. Send em in a padded envelope with two 37 cent stamps , i'll tell ya what the timing tables are within the chip gratis ;)

Doesnt take but a minute to read a chip.

What to do with money.. which mod.. invest it
:eek:

hehehe

There is a company that sells the thumbwheel kits like for 75-85 bucks..dunno if they still do. Then get Eric to burn you a 27256 for 8 images..

I'm in the process of making one.. its a pain to solder, get the switch, add the resistors..etc.. The little pushbutton switch is $$$

HTH

Back