You can type here any text you want

I need a turbo crank!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have a complete LC2....

that I may part out. The crank is in good shape and has never been cut. If interested, send me an email with your phone number and I will call you.

Hey Bill,does your LC2 have all the top end/accessory stuff still?

Looking to convert my hotair,lemme know...

The only thing I'm missing is....

the lower intake and the headers. I would like to sell the engine complete (minus the lower intake and headers) for $800. As mentioned earlier, I may consider parting it out. It is a 118k mile engine that came out of my 86 and has never been rebuilt, had no problems and never blew a hg.

Frank, my 9/11 was marked 3500 stall on the box....but felt more like a 3200 to me. You get a 54? :eek:

Daaaayum...so ALL the other 87 stuff is there?

AND it's a good shortblock?

You're coming to turbo thunder right?:cool:

Thinking of trying one out. After speaking with 2 Slow this weekend, he runs a PTE-54 and a 3K stall.

I need to try this thing out!

Frank....

You are going to absolutely LOVE it!!! So when are we going to put a roll bar in that beast of yours??? ;)

WFO, I guess I should have been more clear with my description. Basically I have a long block. Valve covers to the crankshaft (no oil pan), no lower intake but I do have the upper plenum (doghouse) and throttle body with TPS and IAC, I have the front cover, but it is wore out and I would replace it if I were to use this engine. I do not have the turbo, downpipe, or accessory brackets. The long block is complete, std bore, std/std crank, stock pistons and rods, stock heads with Kirban valve springs, and a brand new roller timing set.

The engine had 118k miles on it when I pulled it out of my 86 GN. Originally I thought the engine was burning oil but it turned out to be the turbo. I got a great deal on an engine from Shawn in Idaho so that is why I now have this engine. The missing pieces went on the new engine (which is now in the car).

As for Turbo Thunder....last year I missed it because of a conflict in dates with my daughters soccer tournament, and this year, unless I find a TB real soon, I may miss it again. If you are interested in the engine, I could possibly send it down with one of the guys going from here, or maybe drive it down myself.

Never, Never,Never! No rollbar for me! All I'm after is is MPH anymore at the track. Wait, I haven't been to the track since last year at Bremerton :(

haha....too funny.

I would never speak to you again if you hacked in a roll bar into that car of yours! Thats what high mileage cars are for....;)

ABSOLUTELY NO ROLLBAR!!!!!!!!!!

I think Frank's a little concerned that SINISTR is about to pull next to him at the end of an innocent quarter mile blast on the back streets.:D Actually I doubt it with my measly TA49 and stock convertor...but I might be close.;) Bring on the bigger turbo, Frank!!

Back