I need some help

usually it wont start,or if it is running and fails the PCM switches from sequential to multiport fueling. Also mine would cut out under boost.

If you have to use starter fluid there something wrong. Why do you think it is the cam sensor.

What are symtoms?

because i have to use start fluid to start the car and i'll try to drive the car and i'll give it gas it will start to bog down and just die on me :(

That sound like a fueling issue. What is your fuel pressure? Have you replaced the fuel filter ? Does it stay runnning after starter fluid is used?

Looks like you are already looking into it but I would check the MAF.

I agree, you might have a bad MAF. Usually, if you tap on it while the engine is running and there is any change, that would be a good indication.

Once i use the starter fluid, it stays on but everytime i give it gas it wants to die. My pressure on my fuel regulator is set at 42 lbs. I have 40 lb injectors and a stock fuel pump but I had the car like this for 4 months and out of nowhere it's started acting up. When i drive it for up to 10 miles my check engine light comes on and it just dies, and we're back at square one... I have to use started fluid to get it to come back on. In park, it revs regular, it seems like it's working fine, but when i try to put it in gear, the problem starts.

Once i use the starter fluid, it stays on but everytime i give it gas it wants to die. My pressure on my fuel regulator is set at 42 lbs. I have 40 lb injectors and a stock fuel pump but I had the car like this for 4 months and out of nowhere it's started acting up. When i drive it for up to 10 miles my check engine light comes on and it just dies, and we're back at square one... I have to use started fluid to get it to come back on. In park, it revs regular, it seems like it's working fine, but when i try to put it in gear, the problem starts.

Can you pull a code?

how can i pull the code i don't know how to do that??

Find the ALDL connector under the driver side dash. You can use a paper clip or a jumper wire to short the two terminals together to flash a code on the check engine light indicator.

Insert the paper clip or jumper wire between A and B on the connector. This will be on the top right side . Do this with the key in the "ON" position.

Normally you will get a code "12" which is a flash then flash, flash . This is a good code to see. Meaning no problems.
A code "13" would be a flash then flash,flash,flash this indicates problems with the oxygen sensor.

Now having said all that. There is a code table that will describe all the trouble codes.

Follow the link
Malfunction Codes Reference

Hope that helps

John

Direct scan is listed in his signature.
Run it, it will tell you the codes.

I think we got this down to mismatched chip/injectors with the possibility of MAF failure.