I opened up the ....

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
ALSO>>>>>> I opened up the you can delete and edit your own post in every forum. Delete thread has no time limit but edit has a 60 minute limit. Especially in the cars for sale and parts wanted or parts for sale. The ONLY FORUMS THAT YOU CANNOT DELETE THREAD is the PV forum and the Turbo Lounge. However, YOU CAN STILL EDIT A POST before the 60 minute time limit. Members, PLEASE, when you sell something or it is no longer for sale or gone, PLEASE, PLEASE remove so you get no more interest and less crap we have floating meaning nothing.
It pissed me off you could not post to the poll so I played for a hour or so to found out why.
PLEASE go and try again. If it works send me an email to TBreply@aol.com so I know I did right. If not, do the same thing. You may want to put up a poll (in good taste) as a test just to make sure I did right and you can actually do it.
I want everybody to be able to enjoy and participate.
Our giveaway is going GREAT!!!!! Did you see how many people entered already? WOW! looks like we have a board we can actually have fun with and use for several different things. See this is one of those instances where if I didn't catch the fact that you couldn't post to a poll, I would have never known and have never searched for the reason.
Well we are back on track and if anybody sees anything not working correctly whether it be just you or others, PLEASE PLEASE, email me so I can get repaired.
ENJOY and Let me know.
See, I am learning too.
Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

Just a Reminder for our Paying Vendors

Guys

Exciting news for our supporting vendors.

If you notice we have turned on IMG in signatures. If you look around you will see some vendors with a picture at the bottom of their Sig that links to their business.

We feel this will give the supporting Vendors more exposure and help the support of your business.

Please feel free to e-mail me or PM me for what you have in mind, I will do my best to get your business and or a picture linking to your business as quick as I can.

A example can be seen here with Mark. I hope you guys like the change and thank you for your continued support to TB.COM.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/sh...threadid=148477