I recently did something on this board that i haven't done in years.

whitehot1

It seemed when i would make a thread. This person would feel the need to make an comment that was not needed about the way i word my description of what the thread was about. I over looked it for a while but then it started to look like something personal was intended in order to get me to reply to him to start a problem.

There is a simple way to deal with someone who does this. It is a feature available to everyone on this board.Once you activate it YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING THE PERSON POSTS AGAIN until you change it back to allow it.

Most people here are good and you will not need to do this. But i ran into one that i felt it was needed to be done to put an end to it. So i did.

Sorry for the rant but felt everyone should know if for some reason someone disturbs,irritates,or just gets on your nerves you can do something about it.

Will you be offering a prize to the person who correctly identifies the person that you've blocked?

I've never done it..and I have spent a lot of time in the Political section in the past..heheh

It seemed when i would make a thread. This person would feel the need to make an comment that was not needed about the way i word my description of what the thread was about. I over looked it for a while but then it started to look like something personal was intended in order to get me to reply to him to start a problem.

There is a simple way to deal with someone who does this. It is a feature available to everyone on this board.Once you activate it YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING THE PERSON POSTS AGAIN until you change it back to allow it.

Most people here are good and you will not need to do this. But i ran into one that i felt it was needed to be done to put an end to it. So i did.

Sorry for the rant but felt everyone should know if for some reason someone disturbs,irritates,or just gets on your nerves you can do something about it.
You will still see when someone quotes him though.
There is only one on my list....
It's a nice feature but I wish it would eliminate the quote loophole.

Bryan

Will you be offering a prize to the person who correctly identifies the person that you've blocked?

No,no prize offered for that.
No need to call him out,he knows who he is.
I did it to solve a problem that he wanted to create.Problem solved.Done

I've only done this to 2 members. The only time I see them post is in the main forum section where the "teasers" for each section show, but other than that I don't even know if they exists now.:D

You will still see when someone quotes him though.
There is only one on my list....
It's a nice feature but I wish it would eliminate the quote loophole.

Bryan

Then it seems to fix that loophole. The one who quotes will have to join him.Only 2 clicks. Not interested in doing that but it will solve that problem.

i do this weird thing when i don't like something i read on the internet: i don't look at that thing again... no need to block people, just don't feed their trolling unless you want to have fun with it..

Well I had no idea you could do that. Good to know. Life is too short to be bothered by jerks.

Ive blocked a couple, and probly been blocked by a couple lol. cant please everyone

Lol.... theoretically the individual could post something colorful in your thread here and you might not know it.

Is this why I never see anyone's post but my own??? I must have blocked everyone. No wonder I thought it was dead around here. :confused: :eek: :oops:

:) ;) :D