You can type here any text you want

I think you need a tune up

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slamming 6

Drag Master
The bad thing is this guy is easy on his stuff.10:60 car that he ran 11:80's in it had 2 passes last year in the 10:60's the rest were easy passes.Think the car broke the bellhousing first then the rest came after that.

Attachments

• Automotive Ouch 001.jpg
    Automotive Ouch 001.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 367
  • Automotive Ouch 002.jpg
    Automotive Ouch 002.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 387
  • Automotive Ouch 003.jpg
    Automotive Ouch 003.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 386
  • Automotive Ouch 004.jpg
    Automotive Ouch 004.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 395
  • Automotive Ouch 005.jpg
    Automotive Ouch 005.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 392
more

Attachments

• Automotive Ouch 006.jpg
    Automotive Ouch 006.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 388
  • Automotive Ouch 007.jpg
    Automotive Ouch 007.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 387
  • Automotive Ouch 008.jpg
    Automotive Ouch 008.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 389
  • Automotive Ouch 009.jpg
    Automotive Ouch 009.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 385
  • Automotive Ouch 010.jpg
    Automotive Ouch 010.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 383
I cant believe that a broken bell housing did that!! I would be more in belief that the crank or the rear main cap gave way and the entire crankshaft started to flop around , which then broke the bell housing:eek: Either way thats really ugly!! Mike:rolleyes:

I cant believe that a broken bell housing did that!! I would be more in belief that the crank or the rear main cap gave way and the entire crankshaft started to flop around , which then broke the bell housing:eek: Either way thats really ugly!! Mike:rolleyes:

Not unless when the bh broke the front of the trans dropped and guess what's connected to that? t/c and crank.
Wonder if he broke a u-joint 1st?

It happened right at the hit of the gas didn't even make the 60 foot mark.Thats why I think it was the tranny either way KABOOM.

Let me know when you want to start building up the short block to replace that one.

Makes your 109 crank broken 1/2 look like childs play :)

Back