You can type here any text you want

i want a new chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

charlloots

SMO-CUM
hey guys i have no problems with my current kb pro chip which i drive on the street . i also have a terminator 2 race chip that i never used. and i dont think i want to use it does anybody that knows anything about this chip besides you have to use atleast 108 octane but reccommends 116 or is there someone i could send it to i will use the chip for the track and minimal stret driving i would like to get the most out of my combo cant get race gas in brooklyn who do you guys recommend i turn to thanks for any input

Terminator Chip

I never heard about this chip. It wouldn't hurt to go to the track and try it with some high octane unleaded race gas though. If i were you, i would try a couple race chips and see which one your car responds to best. Good luck!

Race Chip

Hi Charlloots,
That exterminator race chip sounds like a Bowling Green Customs chip. I think they made one by that name several years ago. Might want to contact them. Hope this helps.
Tom:)

yes it did come from bowling gren there not in buisness anymore im gonna give it a shot at the track next season with some c16 i was told this chip will put me in the 11's with my combo c16 and 20lbs of boost :rolleyes: there is only one way to find out and im still waiting to get some times with this new combo .

Back