I would love to burn these MFrs alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The NFL is the worst place for role models, scumbags rule there... Ray Lewis was involved in a murder in Atlanta during the Superbowl several years back and he is a god in the NFL. Michael Vick did not only kill dogs... he brutally electrocuted them, slammed their heads and the ground and tortured them... he is sub human but a NFL MVP candidate! Ben Rothlisberger may be a serial date rapist. Ram's Leonard Little killed a woman pedestrian in a drunken driving murder, got probation and then had another DUI a couple years later... the list goes on and on and the one thing the NFL does not care about is ethics IMO...

Doubt the NBA is any better.

I agree !

.... these fools need beaten and maimed, not killed. Let them think about what they have done as they eat through a straw, and the govt shouldnt pick up the tab for one red cent of the azzholes care.

I agree with you 100% !

The NFL is the worst place for role models, scumbags rule there... Ray Lewis was involved in a murder in Atlanta during the Superbowl several years back and he is a god in the NFL. Michael Vick did not only kill dogs... he brutally electrocuted them, slammed their heads and the ground and tortured them... he is sub human but a NFL MVP candidate! Ben Rothlisberger may be a serial date rapist. Ram's Leonard Little killed a woman pedestrian in a drunken driving murder, got probation and then had another DUI a couple years later... the list goes on and on and the one thing the NFL does not care about is ethics IMO...

And another incredibly SICK thing here: The empty suit in the White House CALLED the Eagles's coach to THANK him for putting this scumbag dog killer on the team.....now THAT made me sick to my stomach. Thank you, mr. idiot so called pres....God, what a country.

Bruce '87 Grand National