You can type here any text you want

identify these head gaskets??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlownV6

I accuired these head gaskets and dont know anything about stock style 3.8 parts. I believe these are direct stock replacement turbo gaskets as used in original engines. What are they , anybody use these?? Thanks mike:cool:

Attachments

• MVC-018F.JPG
    MVC-018F.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 249
  • MVC-019F.JPG
    MVC-019F.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 248
  • MVC-020F.JPG
    MVC-020F.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 245
I either read or was told, can't really remember, that the circle with the "v" in the middle means it is a gasket made by Victor which is who made the factory turbo gaskets.

Victor Reinz #3797 stock style graphite head gaskets....it's what I use on mine.

Shoot me a price on them Mike and I might take them.

Thanks, Kip

I hate pricing another guys stuff. No matter what I say some experet will be right there to say I am to low or to high. Think about it and send me an email.

Thanks again, Kip

Napa Canada sells them for about $85 each including tax. I just picked up 2 sets off a guy with connections for $55 each. You can figure it out from there.

Napa Canada sells them for about $85 each including tax. I just picked up 2 sets off a guy with connections for $55 each. You can figure it out from there.

That's why you don't buy from NAPA. I bought the entire Victor engine set including head gaskets for $75

Back