You can type here any text you want

idle VE tables

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

11.20n1320

Im getting a fault code check mark by the inj. fault box. Idle is up and down VE table is 28 in the bottom 6 boxes and its taking out -20 percent fuel. Have tried leaning it down.Inj.%is.0 at idle,BPW is .3 and O2 correction is at its max setting of -20, I even lowered fuel pressure and it still wont go lower.Help im a retard and cant figure this out.

Need a lot more details. When you say "bottom 6 boxes" are you talking the left 6 boxes in the bottom row or a 2X3 block? Is your injector size and fuel type correct in the Fuel Calc Table? Do you have the correct injector offset vs battery voltage (or injector offset)? What is your Actual A/F, Target A/F, software version, etc.. Was the car running correcty before you made a change? If you bought the system from me, give me a call

Cal, Car was running fine but developed this idle up and down concern, it is ver.1.34. Target a/f is13.31,actual is 12.38, O2 correction is -20 which is the max correction. It is the bottom 6 boxes of the VE table. I didnt buy it from you and Im a retard and cant figure this out. I added a a pleumn spacer and ran the vacuum lines out the spacer and removed the hard vacuum lines. I would like to call you and explain while at the car but as stated I bought it somewhere else and understand Im not one of your customers. I just dont know whats wrong,car runs good but has slowed down in the front half of the track. Still runs 10.30 s in 98 degree heat but trying to fine tune, need help!!
DDay

Im getting a fault code check mark by the inj. fault box. Idle is up and down VE table is 28 in the bottom 6 boxes and its taking out -20 percent fuel. Have tried leaning it down.Inj.%is.0 at idle,BPW is .3 and O2 correction is at its max setting of -20, I even lowered fuel pressure and it still wont go lower.Help im a retard and cant figure this out.
If your getting an injector fault code, you need to check out that injector harness. Make sure somthing didn't get cut or unplugged when you messed with the plenum.

Let me know what fixes it D-Day...I also just installed a plenum spacer with the vacuum lines out the spacer and am having the same issue with my classic fast...and when I put e85 in it and retuned it, it is even worse...mine only does it hot idle in park/neutral.

Cal, Will have to be on Sunday if thats ok. Collen it has me stumped , mine does it hot in gear. Also had a tps issue that has happened on occasion, fixed that today and thought I had it all fixed. Maybe its because of not having ported vacuum.
DDay

there is no injector fault code, if your talking about code 32 its ignition voltage, which is when the voltage measured is higher than 19.0 or less than 7.0

Maybe its because of not having ported vacuum.
DDay
think again
we dont use any ported vac signals .. its all intake plenum reference so any where behind throttle blade is the same
i dont run vac blocks and set kidglok up same way with pushlok fittings in plenum /spacer and no issues

think again
we dont use any ported vac signals .. its all intake plenum reference so any where behind throttle blade is the same
i dont run vac blocks and set kidglok up same way with pushlok fittings in plenum /spacer and no issues

What size injectors are you running and what is the battery voltage being reported by the fast, what fuel psi at idle, what idle timing, what idle rpm target? What VE are you running at idle?

What size injectors are you running and what is the battery voltage being reported by the fast, what fuel psi at idle, what idle timing, what idle rpm target? What VE are you running at idle?

For me it's injectors 72's, voltage 14.5, pressure 40, timing 36.5, rpm 1000, ve about 36...no correction at idle, and the richer seems to be better, on gas if I set it around 11.5 the hunting stops, on e85 I cant seem to get it to go away.

For me it's injectors 72's, voltage 14.5, pressure 40, timing 36.5, rpm 1000, ve about 36...no correction at idle, and the richer seems to be better, on gas if I set it around 11.5 the hunting stops, on e85 I cant seem to get it to go away.

Too much timing at idle, it should idle at 13.8 in gear no problem on gasoline. Put the timing to 25 degrees, see if it helps. Also what version of fast are you using?

It's whatever the last version of classic fast was...I'll try pulling the timing back, I've never messed with the timing table much.

Back