You can type here any text you want

If the Government trys to go door to door who will they send?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That will never happen. Once word got out things would get really ugly really fast.

D

Since the gov. runs the public school systems, they only have to close the doors w'/the kids in side and request that you bring your guns in to retreive your children. Even if you as a father were willing to tempt the gov., your wife wouldn't and she would fight with you to turn in your weapons. A ploy used by Russia way back in the early years of communism.
The public school system has gotten so far from what their original purpose was as stated in the NEA hand book of 1951. Their goal was to instruct the children in body, mind and spirit to create good U.S. citizens. To be able to think for themselves and decern the differences between right and wrong, to understand the constitution and bill of rights, what it means to be a U.S. citizen, and what is their responsiblities as a U.S. citizen. Who the founding fathers were, what sacrifices were made in the birth of this great nation. Why the freedom of religion was so important, and why the need for the 2nd amendment. They had to flee from oppressive GOVERNMENTS, in europe to find refuge here in the new colonies.
The good book says, "my people perish due to a lack of knowledge." Now can you understand why over the last 30 years these things have been missing from our educational system?
I have a lot more to say, but there is not enough time or space.

SHADOWII said:
Since the gov. runs the public school systems, they only have to close the doors w'/the kids in side and request that you bring your guns in to retreive your children. Even if you as a father were willing to tempt the gov., your wife wouldn't and she would fight with you to turn in your weapons. A ploy used by Russia way back in the early years of communism.
The public school system has gotten so far from what their original purpose was as stated in the NEA hand book of 1951. Their goal was to instruct the children in body, mind and spirit to create good U.S. citizens. To be able to think for themselves and decern the differences between right and wrong, to understand the constitution and bill of rights, what it means to be a U.S. citizen, and what is their responsiblities as a U.S. citizen. Who the founding fathers were, what sacrifices were made in the birth of this great nation. Why the freedom of religion was so important, and why the need for the 2nd amendment. They had to flee from oppressive GOVERNMENTS, in europe to find refuge here in the new colonies.
The good book says, "my people perish due to a lack of knowledge." Now can you understand why over the last 30 years these things have been missing from our educational system?
I have a lot more to say, but there is not enough time or space.

I'd like to see them try and lock the students in. Especially the high schools. They would have to lock down the entire country at the same instant with no one knowing about it and have more firepower than what they "think" they are trying to take there ready to act. The civilians would have none of that. That would get interesting. I know plenty of women that would go out in a blaze of glory also. People have guns here and a lot of money. Russia didn't have chit. The government was always more powerful than the civilians.

I'd like to see them try and lock the students in. Especially the high schools. They would have to lock down the entire country at the same instant with no one knowing about it and have more firepower than what they "think" they are trying to take there ready to act. The civilians would have none of that. That would get interesting. I know plenty of women that would go out in a blaze of glory also. People have guns here and a lot of money. Russia didn't have chit. The government was always more powerful than the civilians.
A people that looks to the gov. for handouts are not going to oppose the gov. These younger generations have not been taught to have an alliegence to the united states of america. I'd be willing to guess that 90% of them couldn't recite the pledge of alliegence to our country. The patriotism most of us from the older generations has been purposely kept from the younger, so that they would be thinking on the grander scale, like a "new world order". A world w/o boarders. Hmmm, sounds like a one world government?
I don't believe you will be able to count on the younger generations for any help. Chaos most likely, which is the main purpose of the pampering and pandering to the young. It was chaos that brought forth the likes of hitler and stallin. The people even confessed they would follow the devil if he would bring about order to their nations. Guess who came to dinner!?lol. It takes "understanding" and "heart" along w/the guns and money. How was it possible for such a small group of men to take on an army the size of russia's and win? With the rise of selfishness, instead of selflessness, the government gave rise to disallusionment of the people to their leaders. And had the newspapers and reporters not put the fear of this terrible menace in the hearts of the people and the army as well, the small bunch of losers would have been annialated by the overwhelming odds of the russian army.
What was the first thing you were taught in history class? Those who fail to learn from history, are condemned to repeat it.(paraphrased)

We are at least 25 years from the young ones being the majority and stupid at the same time.... If they try something like that all heck would break loose...

What gets me the worst is all the gov officials calling or our guns to be band are surrounded by armed gaurds with fully auto weapons in most cases.... Obama will be protected for his entire life by full auto's, but I can't have a semi to protect my family? BS!

We are at least 25 years from the young ones being the majority and stupid at the same time.... If they try something like that all heck would break loose...

What gets me the worst is all the gov officials calling or our guns to be band are surrounded by armed gaurds with fully auto weapons in most cases.... Obama will be protected for his entire life by full auto's, but I can't have a semi to protect my family? BS!

These are the elitest's, they hold themselves above the law while they make new laws and regulations that apply only to us. I.E. Polosi-insider trading, made millions, did she go to jail like Martha Stewart? Reid has broken the law 4 years in a row for not providing a ballanced budget. He's still head of the senate. Very few remember why they were appointed to "serve us." They are serving themselves or their party's.
We are repeating history.
The Lord said, "if the good man of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched , and not have suffered his house to be broken thru." I am not an alarmist, just saying as the previous quote, be prepared. It takes understanding and unity, "a house divided can not stand." The last election shows just how divided we are and how void of understanding. And it won't be 25 years, but w/in the next 3 1/2 years things are going to accellerate. Keep watch.

SHADOWII said:
These are the elitest's, they hold themselves above the law while they make new laws and regulations that apply only to us. I.E. Polosi-insider trading, made millions, did she go to jail like Martha Stewart? Reid has broken the law 4 years in a row for not providing a ballanced budget. He's still head of the senate. Very few remember why they were appointed to "serve us." They are serving themselves or their party's.
We are repeating history.
The Lord said, "if the good man of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched , and not have suffered his house to be broken thru." I am not an alarmist, just saying as the previous quote, be prepared. It takes understanding and unity, "a house divided can not stand." The last election shows just how divided we are and how void of understanding. And it won't be 25 years, but w/in the next 3 1/2 years things are going to accellerate. Keep watch.

I'm standing strong. The government is a joke. They arent taking anymore from me without resistance. I already pay enough tax so others don't have to. The general public is so ignorant it's a joke. Voting based on social issues (which aren't even close to what the fageral media makes them out to be). Elections can be bought.

We must not permit our respect for the dead or our sympathy for the living to lead us into an act of injustice to the balance of the living.
Davy Crockett
Fortunately the federal gov't does not run our schools
I am a former Marine, a Peace Officer & a school teacher (I'm a also an NRA Life Member & a CHL Instructor)
I am all for allowing CHL holding teachers to carry on campus
Remember last week when a CRAZY biotch pushed a man into the path of a subway train?
Do we ban subways?
How about all the vehicle deaths per year?
Do we ban cars? limit how may you can have & how fast the can go by putting governors on the engine?
How about limiting gas tanks to 5 gals.?
Car ownership isn't a Constitutionally affirmed right
As for the traitorous vermin within our federal government & society who disdain the Constitution, yet wrap themselves in it...
You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas.
Davy Crockett
(Well actually, I'm already here:) But we have plenty of room left...)
Sic semper tyrannis
Molon Labe
Semper Fidelis
Do_O

Out of the 360,000 + federal laws on the books, maybe the morons on capital hill might consider it for a tax increase!? Wouldn't that put the liberals panties in a wad!

Great Idea. Make that $500 a year. You know, for the likelyhood of liberal policies causing law enforcement money be spent on protection of the unarmed.

A use it or lose it tax. That's just Awesome!!!

Back