IF you could have 1 of your previous cars back...

GN One Day...

What would it be? Any car you've previously owned, in whatever shape. Was it the first car you ever had? Strike up the nostalgic music for a flashback...

My 73 340 Cuda. 340, 4bbl, 8 3/4 suregrip, slapstick 727, ps, pdb, air, MINT!!!!

:(

1966 Chevy II SS 327 would be 2nd regret..

1967 Big Block Chevelle big tire race car would be third..

Mine would have to be my 62 chevy II. Ran 10.20's all day long. I really miss that car. I sold it to buy my first T type, wished I had it back also.
Bubba:(

87 dodge omni glh turbo(sniff-sniff)

67 nova ,406 alu.-heads,fu-inj.,700r4(doh!)

67 camaro,327-4speed(stupid house!)

cant pick just one!!!

My old 66 SS Chevelle 396, M21 4spd, 4:10s, 12 bolt, black interrior, buckets, no console, no power anything, etc.. Originally a 325hp car but I had too many small blocks and big blocks in it to count.

Handled like a bus with flat tires and stopped about as good as one too but MAN was it a blast to drive. Got busted street racing and sold it to pay the fines/tickets (basically gave it away).

1970 GTO 455

paid $900 for it, sold it to help get thru college 15 years ago...

Now that I've depressed everyone, I'll add mine. My first car was a '66 Mustang. Light yellow, black vinyl top, 289 2bbl. Not a fast car, strange color. Couldn't bring myself to paint it a different color, so painted it original color again. Poured many, many hours into it. I'd love to have that car back in the shape I got it up to. First car, bought it for $1750 in '86. Totalled in '88.
:(

I will take back my 84 GN.....

It was my first car
Never left me stranded on the side of the road
Won car shows with it
turned heads

and.....Saved my life when some b!tch pulled out infront of me...

Great car.....

my (bought brand new) 63 SS Chevy 409 (425 HP)

but by the time the warranty was done (12/12), guess I wouldn't want it.......

anybody remember that metallic brown color?

ya gotta be an old fart...........

My 87 GN

Astroroof, power seats, digital dash, concert sound, posi, 40k miles...

:( had my dream car for 1 month and 24 days, Id even take it back over my TTA...

My 1970 Chevelle SS that was stolen and for one I sold, my '87 GN which was recently stolen from the new owner. (No I did'nt do it)

i had a 96 Z28 with a vortech and built motor that ran 11.21 at 128.65 on street tires, that car was fun
Otto

My '69 Big Bad Blue AMX. It was a 390, 4 speed car with a dual 4bbl cross-ram manifold. I did keep the crossram when I sold it though. What a fun car! :) I am trying to locate it, so it may be coming back.:D

A few - my 78 Trans Am I sold for $800 to buy my GN (had a rebuilt motor trans and rear cowl hood and custom interior and rims I gave it away basically. My 71 Chevelle I bought for $150 that was stripped around the block from my house :(
My 93 TBird which I tried to get back but cant find it :(
I did get one back though my 85 Regal that thing is a storm trooper I had it for 2 years (bought it for $200) sold it for $1000
then bought it back a year later for $200 and it was still going strong until we pulled the N/A motor for a Stage Conversion

1982 Datsun 280zx...speedo read 85 and I could almost bury it in 3rd...Solid 14 sec. after the lightening (was rusted plum through in a BUNCH of places)...I had to drive it with the T-tops out because the exhaust came in the rear floor boards and exited out the tops...Once made a 20 min. drive in closer to 5 min. in the middle of the night (someone was beating on the windows of my GF house in the middle of the night, had to scare em off).

250,000 miles only thing I did was take off the Cat. and replace the clutch the whole time i owned it, bought it for $220 and sold it for $200...Went past my buddies house on the afformentioned 5 min. run and he said all he saw was a blue blur, he "thought" it was me.
Oh and when you drove it hard and power shifted it at 6500 RPM it would backfire...the struts were so worn out that the bumeer looked like it was going to hit the ground when you shifted LOL

Good times :cool: