IF you could have 1 of your previous cars back...

Probably my old 88 Monte SS. I miss that car so much. It was probably the cleanest car I have owned. It wasnt the fastest thing on wheels, but there was just something about driving that car. Id like another SS someday, but these Buicks have me hooked. www.geocities.com/ssmooth88

Would be my very first car, a brand new 70 1/2 Z-28. Bright yellow with black stripes. Only 18, bought it all by myself, and filled it up with premium (leaded only then) for $3.25.

Mark:D :D :D

I want my 73 Electra 455 back.
Well, technically its not gone yet, but it is for the most part.
The rear frame broke right where the lower control arm attached. Sent me into a guardrail at about 60 mph.
If it wasnt for the bad frame, the cosmetic damage could be fixed.
Been sitting at the back of my dads driveway for about 2 years :(

I bought it for $600. The 455 never used a drop of oil. Started every time. Reliable as anything. Had all the bells and whistles on it. Power seats, speed control, speed alert, rear defogger, Max Trac electronic traction assist (yeah I know, on a 73!!). Perfect interior except for a minor rip on the drivers armrest.
Modified it with an Edelbrock carb, HEI distributor, TA performance chrome headers, dual glasspack exhaust, and several other items. It was a great car.
Pulled 3 big rigs outta the snow with it, even ended up as a photo op in the local newspaper on one of em. (See my photos page for it).
I drove it 45 minutes each way to work 4 days a week!
Even the chicks I dated at the time loved it.
Cant really bear to part with it. Still trying to find something to put that 455/400 into :D
Once I get my 87 sorted out, I am gonna find another 73. Awesome car!

Being only 18, I dont have the opportunity of having all of those nice cars, but I would say my favorite car I could have back was my 96 Mercury Grand Marquis. It was white and looked just like a cop car. Pulled people over the that thing all the time. Leather interior and bounce-for-seven-miles suspension. Also got laid for the first time in it... ahhh, memories.

PNYKLR-
Its not that its bent, its rusted out in the rear. Front of the frame is fine.
Actually, the only damage from hitting the guardrail was the front bumper, the drivers fender and the drivers door.
It went across the road into the rail, then scraped along it. It happened close to my work, and everyone there thought a semi flattened it. :D
They dont build cars like that anymore :(

I could, but the car is still in bad shape other than that.
Thats what happens to cars in upstate NY.
The trunk pan is a mess, the rear inner fenders are a mess, and finding parts for a 73 Electra is impossible. I couldnt even locate a fender for it, let alone a frame section or anything else.
Plus I just dont have the room for it all.
If I had the room and the time, I would probably fix it. But my Regal comes first, and I dont have room for 1 project car, let alone 2.

i wish i had my 1994 taurus back
perfect shape and 74,000 miles about

i rear ended someone and ended that car

only want it back because my regal is a pos and my gn just lives in the shop :rolleyes: :(
o i am in depressing times

That sucks - you could always put the 455 in a Regal ?
I would scrounge for the parts check v8buick.com and specialinterest.com if and when you come up with a plan

My 69 Nova SS Big Block. 396/375, 4spd

Ya just never know what you got till it's gone. Kid I sold it to wrapped it around a tree back in 70. :mad:

In 1970 I bought a 69 Roadrunner convertible, red, black top, black bench seat interior, 4spd and air grabber hood, stolen in 72, I miss that one.
Ron