If you could paint your TR any color...

turboclam

what would it be? Also, if you could change the interior to match what color would you choose?

Sage green. Not because it's rare. I genuinely like the look of it. Green or gray interior. Gimme a padded roof and some pillow seats too. I must be getting old.

Already painted mine cyber gray! :) In person it has a lot of blue flakes, some green. Going to convert the chrome to black and darken the wheels.

White is just fine, thank you very much.......

Buick Profile .jpeg.jpg

The Mustang Cobra mystic gold would look nice. Even the mystic green as well.

D

I am really liking the black/grey DesignerSeries paint combo. But would most definitely leave it black.

Clarification please...

I know you said "TR".

Are GN's included or not? The truth is, black is black.

Been there, done that. Purchased a Tee Shirt.......

Is it possible we could do this thing "sans black" ???

God Forbid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure, any VIN 7 car I guess. My car originally came two-tone, black over silver. I need a paint job so I'm just getting some ideas. I want to get away from black because of the maintenance. I really like the sage color with the tan interior idea. I have close friends with black, white and rosewood T's. Looking for something different.

The Mustang Cobra mystic gold would look nice. Even the mystic green as well.

D
We know you just want one of those color changing paint jobs and 24's on that bitch.:eek: Just admit it and we can get you into some sort of therapy.:p;)

Why fcuk with perfection! I think the factory colors of black, silver, gunmetal and white can't be beat.

Black, white or gray.

You see, I am colorblind so I could really care less. The wife tricked me once into buying a car that was purple! She let me believe it was dark blue. So for years I was driving around a Barney Mobile. The only reason I caught on was when I went to the dealership to get touch up paint and I told the service dept gut the car was dark blue he told me they didn't come in that color. I got the numbers off of the door sticker and got the bad news. She thought it was funny! Soooo funny haha!!!!

Sage is my favorite as well, however, that silver blue (it's like the blue version of sage) is nice also. 3rd would be that light yellow.

Im thinking of doing a super dark grey (finish still up in the air) with a black racing stripe following the lines on the hood. Was thinking of doing flat black stripe, but i hear its hard to keep clean. And i dont see anyone doing a stripe or stripes on these cars. Just thought id be diffrent.

Black, white or gray.

You see, I am colorblind so I could really care less. The wife tricked me once into buying a car that was purple! She let me believe it was dark blue. So for years I was driving around a Barney Mobile. The only reason I caught on was when I went to the dealership to get touch up paint and I told the service dept gut the car was dark blue he told me they didn't come in that color. I got the numbers off of the door sticker and got the bad news. She thought it was funny! Soooo funny haha!!!!

no-you-didn-t-copy-jpg.169190

sorry evil had to steal this after reading this post.....

i would kick the door in to my house and be like wtf. I think its funny and not really a big deal. But she flat out took advantage of your color blindness