You can type here any text you want

Ignore feature is great!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboTnZ06

Go on red!
On other online forums, when ignoring a user you still see their threads and posts. Today I added a user to my ignore list here and voila, it works as I wanted it to. Now my personal view of tb.com is completely free from that poster including past threads. Thanks Jay, you have chosen your forum software wisely!

Gotta agree. I put 2 members on "the list" and the only time I see one of their posts is when it pops up in the main forum list and not in the individual sections. Never hear from them again.;)

Gotta agree. I put 2 members on "the list" and the only time I see one of their posts is when it pops up in the main forum list and not in the individual sections. Never hear from them again.;)

What do I have to do to get off this list, Charlie? Do I have to behave myself now or what?:p I could just "feel" the ignore list seeking me out!:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

What do I have to do to get off this list, Charlie? Do I have to behave myself now or what?:p I could just "feel" the ignore list seeking me out!:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National
I wouldn't be able to see your post or quote you Bruce, so you're not on it.;) The 2 I put on my list were idiots and I got burned by one and the other is just an idiot, and I told him that when I put him on the list so I wouldn't have to see his stupidity.:D

I wouldn't be able to see your post or quote you Bruce, so you're not on it.;) The 2 I put on my list were idiots and I got burned by one and the other is just an idiot, and I told him that when I put him on the list so I wouldn't have to see his stupidity.:D

Oh,.....whew! Now I feel so much better....would hate to be on such a nice guy's ignore list.....I need all the friends I can get!!!:p But, even with an ignore list, you'll still run into "stupidity" every day.....ask me how I know. Even I can be stupid at times, how stupid is that???:rolleyes: Well, the ignore button is a good thing....it has saved my fricken butt lots of times and I feel better for it.....hell, I feel better just being on this forum!

Bruce '87 Grand National
(PS: Damn!!! I LOVE typing "'87 Grand National!"):D

Oh,.....whew! Now I feel so much better....would hate to be on such a nice guy's ignore list.....I need all the friends I can get!!!:p But, even with an ignore list, you'll still run into "stupidity" every day.....ask me how I know. Even I can be stupid at times, how stupid is that???:rolleyes: Well, the ignore button is a good thing....it has saved my fricken butt lots of times and I feel better for it.....hell, I feel better just being on this forum!

Bruce '87 Grand National
(PS: Damn!!! I LOVE typing "'87 Grand National!"):D

Bruce you are just the most positive happy guy.......... i cant imagine anybody tossing you on that list.

you got optimism that im jealous of!

Back