Ignore feature is great!

TurboTnZ06

Go on red!
On other online forums, when ignoring a user you still see their threads and posts. Today I added a user to my ignore list here and voila, it works as I wanted it to. Now my personal view of tb.com is completely free from that poster including past threads. Thanks Jay, you have chosen your forum software wisely!

Gotta agree. I put 2 members on "the list" and the only time I see one of their posts is when it pops up in the main forum list and not in the individual sections. Never hear from them again.;)

Gotta agree. I put 2 members on "the list" and the only time I see one of their posts is when it pops up in the main forum list and not in the individual sections. Never hear from them again.;)

What do I have to do to get off this list, Charlie? Do I have to behave myself now or what?:p I could just "feel" the ignore list seeking me out!:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

What do I have to do to get off this list, Charlie? Do I have to behave myself now or what?:p I could just "feel" the ignore list seeking me out!:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National
I wouldn't be able to see your post or quote you Bruce, so you're not on it.;) The 2 I put on my list were idiots and I got burned by one and the other is just an idiot, and I told him that when I put him on the list so I wouldn't have to see his stupidity.:D

I wouldn't be able to see your post or quote you Bruce, so you're not on it.;) The 2 I put on my list were idiots and I got burned by one and the other is just an idiot, and I told him that when I put him on the list so I wouldn't have to see his stupidity.:D

Oh,.....whew! Now I feel so much better....would hate to be on such a nice guy's ignore list.....I need all the friends I can get!!!:p But, even with an ignore list, you'll still run into "stupidity" every day.....ask me how I know. Even I can be stupid at times, how stupid is that???:rolleyes: Well, the ignore button is a good thing....it has saved my fricken butt lots of times and I feel better for it.....hell, I feel better just being on this forum!

Bruce '87 Grand National
(PS: Damn!!! I LOVE typing "'87 Grand National!"):D

Oh,.....whew! Now I feel so much better....would hate to be on such a nice guy's ignore list.....I need all the friends I can get!!!:p But, even with an ignore list, you'll still run into "stupidity" every day.....ask me how I know. Even I can be stupid at times, how stupid is that???:rolleyes: Well, the ignore button is a good thing....it has saved my fricken butt lots of times and I feel better for it.....hell, I feel better just being on this forum!

Bruce '87 Grand National
(PS: Damn!!! I LOVE typing "'87 Grand National!"):D

Bruce you are just the most positive happy guy.......... i cant imagine anybody tossing you on that list.

you got optimism that im jealous of!